ONE

A man walks into a hospital nursery and takes a baby boy out of there and walks out.  A few minutes later he ends up at another hospital talking to a nurse.  "I have to give my son up my wife just died and I can't handle a new born I want to give him a better life"he tells the nurse.  He gives the baby to the nurse and leaves.  The woman turns around and goes into the hospital coming out of the darkness Zak Bagans watches as the little baby boy is put into a bassinet. 

He notices that the tag on the baby's ankle has Zak's name on it.  Zak wakes up in his house in Las Vegas he goes downstairs to see his dog Gracie still asleep.   For a few days Zak had the same dream but couldn't understand why he was having it.  Then the phone rang and Zak got it.  "Hello".  "Zak I thought you were on an investigation" she remarked.  "Everyone could tell something was going on with me so we all decided to take time away from each other".  "What's going on baby?" she asked.

"I don't know I keep having the same dream over and over again.  I see a man taking a baby boy out of a hospital nursery than brings the child to another hospital saying he needs to give the child up to give him a good life.  When the nurse brings him in I come out of the darkness I see on the bracelet on the baby boy my name"he stated.  "What do you think it means Zak?".  "I don't know" Zak said in a somber tone.  

"Honey why don't you come over for dinner tonight get your mind off the dream". "All right" and hung up.  After she hung up Nancy dialed another number.  "Vincent I think it's time to tell Zak the truth".  "We swore we would never tell him" he said.  "Vincent he's old enough to understand I think it's time why don't you fly up and we'll tell Zak together".  "All right" and hung up.