SEVEN

That night Terrence was doing some work on his computer when he saw Constance was zooming.  He answered the call.  "Connie what's going on?".  "You won't believe what I got in the mail today.  It's a picture of mom with you and Terrence in a nursery".  "So she probably had it done when she was pregnant with you"he replied.  "I sent you the picture take a look at the background," Connie remarked.  Terrence found the email and opened it. His jaw fell to the floor when he saw there were two cribs in the background. 

"Could this mean I have a twin we never knew about".  "I can't believe I don't remember this"he stated.  "This is shocking".  "Another piece to a puzzle we thought was done" Terrence stated.  "I know I'll give Jesse Starr a call he was great private investigator to me.  I even suggested him to Zak".  "I played golf with Zak today I beat the pants off of him too" he replied as Connie chuckled.  "Cute Terrence".  "Connie what did you do with Walter's stuff when he died?". 

"I sold some of it and the rest he put in storage why?".  "Maybe there's something in his stuff that can help us" Terrence stated.  "I'll take a look tomorrow" and hung up.  At his house Zak was looking over some stuff when a knock came to the door.  He opened the door and there was a package for Zak.  Zak looked around but saw nobody.  Zak closed the door as he unwrapped it.  It's a DVD so Zak put it in his DVD player.  A video of a jail room came on as two men walked in one that was in handcuffed.

"COME ON CHARLES THE JUDGE WILL BRING THE CHARGES DOWN TO COUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE IF YOU JUST TELL US WHERE THE BABY BOY IS?".  "NO I WARNED ALLISON WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SHE DIDN'T GET RID OF ONE OF THOSE TWINS.  I JUST WANTED ONE MORE CHILD NOT TWO"."SO YOU TOOK YOUR SON OUT OF HIS BASSINET IN THE HOSPITAL AND TRIED TO PAY OFF A DOCTOR TO TELL YOUR EX WIFE THAT THE BABY HAD DIED IN CHILD BIRTH THAT HARSH EVEN IN MY BOOK".  "I HIRED YOU TO GET ME OFF NOW DO IT.  GUARD" AND THE MAN IN ORANGE LEFT.

Zak shut off the DVD as tears fell down his face.  Then Zak felt a kiss on his check and telling him that she loved him.  Zak looked around but saw nobody.  "Who was that?"he called out.  Zak went to his desk and took out a recorder.  He went back into the living room and turned it on.  "I want to know who was the person who kiss me on my check.  Do I know you or you apart of the life I never knew about.  If you are please tell me who you are" Zak asked.  He looked around than shut it off.  He rewind it and listened to it.  He listen to it and heard three words: MOTHER, and FORGIVE ME"Are you my birth mother?"  "I am".  Zak turned and sitting in a chair was a beautiful woman.