eighteen

Zak grabbed the walkie and called the guys out.  When they came out Zak told them what he wanted to do.  "Are you sure about this Zak?" Aaron asked.  "Yeah I need to face this and I think with Terrence and Connie's help I can do this"Zak replied.  The guys agreed and showed Terrence some of the equipments.  As Zak was talking to Jay Aaron walked over to Connie.  "Hey Connie" Aaron stated.  "Yeah". 

"Here's a spirit box just incase and make sure your father doesn't possess Zak or Terrence" Aaron stated. "You know I will Aaron"Connie remarked.  They all went in and Connie kept Terrence near her so he wouldn't get lost.  "So I was standing here when I heard that floor creek" Zak said.  "Zak didn't the owner mention a riot that happened in this jail?" Terrence mentioned.  

"Yeah it started in the cafeteria".  "Look at the sign behind you" Terrence replied shining the light at it.  The sign was pointing to the cafeteria.  "Good thinking Terrence let's go in there and see what we can feel out" Connie suggested as they went in.  Outside the guys watched them.  "Even thou he doesn't believe in it Terrence was smart to remember what they said"Jay remarked.  They all sat down at a table but were shocked to see an Ouija board set up.  "I hate these thing" Connie replied. 

"Me too why I keep using them in my investigation I don't know"Zak stated as they sat down.  "So who wants to start?".  Connie put her hands on it as Zak did too but Terrence just recorded.  "All right dad if you want to talk to us now your chance"Zak called out.  "Why did you take Zak away from us?"Connie asked.  Connie and Zak felt it move.  "W-E-K.  No he isn't dad you are" Connie called out which made Zak smile.  Then it started up again. 

"A-P-A-R-T what you wanted to keep us apart dad.  You've failed because we're together and there's nothing you can do to break us apart again" Terrence replied.  Zak looked up and saw his mom and Walter smiling.  "Zak it's moving again P-R-O-U-D"Connie remarked.  "It just cold right next to me"Terrence said.  Connie got up and felt it too.  "Zak feel this".  Zak got up and felt the cold spot too.  "OK this is weird" Connie said. Then the Ouija board flew off the table. 

"Someone's not happy"Zak stated.  Then Connie took out the spirit box.  "Who started the riot?".  MEAN a voice said which kind of threw them.  He'll be taking care of another voice replied.  "Who will be taking care of?"Zak asked.  Nothing comes out so Connie turns off the box.  "This is getting weird"Terrence stated.  "I know"Zak remarked.  "But what made the board fly off the table?"Connie inquired going over to it.  "God it's gotten cold all of a sudden"Terrence said as Zak walked over to him.  "I feel it too"Zak replied putting out his hand. "Zak come here".  

Zak walked over and Connie pointed to a picture on the wall.  "That's the leader of the gang that was in here and that's dad".  "OUCH!!"Zak yelled as he put his hand against his back.  "You all right Zak?".  "My back it felt like someone stabbed me" he replied.  "I think we need to get out of here" and they all left.