six

Back in Las Vegas Zak was looking over some information that the PI sent him but it didn't make Zak happy and he just left with out telling anyone.  Back at her house Connie was cleaning up when her phone rang.  "Hello".  "It's not fair" the voice replied.  "Zak what's wrong" as she sat down.  "They found out my mother is dead"Zak remarked. 

"What about your father?".  "They don't know if he's alive or dead"he replied.  "What about sibling?".  "I don't know if I should keep going" Zak said taking off his glasses as tears fell down his face.  "Zak don't give up if I did I wouldn't of known about Terrence and Walter.  Beside you might have another paranormalist in the family" as Zak chuckled.  "Thanks and Oksana is fitting right in.  She even coming out during the day a lot of the ladies have heard a little girl giggling".  "I had a feeling you'd like her Zak.  Zak Terrence is in Las Vegas doing some charity work give him a call".  

"Thanks Connie for what you've been doing for me" Zak replied.  "No problem" and hung up.  After she hung up a knock came to the door.  Connie got up and opened the door to find a man standing there.  "I'm looking for Constance Walters".  "That's me"I remarked.  "Just sign right here" and he left.  She closed the door and opened it.  In it were pictures of her birth mother with Walter and Terrence in what she think is a nursery but what she saw in the background made her want to faint.  "Oh my god I have a twin" she muttered.