FIVE

A few months went by and Zak hired some PI to find his birth parents. At her house Connie was looking at some stuff she was giving as Terrence came in. "What are you doing Constance?" Terrence asked. "I remember something that one of the PIs gave me it was a news report that happened when I was born. Found it" and put it in the VCR.

I'M INFRONT OF HERTIAGE HOSPITAL WHERE A FATHER HAS DONE THE UNTHINKABLE TO HIS WIFE. HE WALKED INTO THE NURSERY AND TOOK HIS NEWBORN SON SOMEWHERE. WHAT MAKES THIS DISTRUBING HE WON'T TELL ANYONE NOT EVEN THE POLICE WHAT HE DID TO THAT KID OR WHY HE TOOK THE CHILD.

"My god why would someone do that even to his own wife" Terrence stated. "Yeah it seems so sad that a husband would do that to his own wife kidnapping the child she just brought into the world" Connie said. "I hope that guy didn't sell the child I heard a lot of orphanage did that". "I feel bad for the kid when he finds out" as she got up.  "I heard you went to Las Vegas to see Zak Bagans" he said. "Yeah he found out he was adopted". "And they kept it from him for this long wow talk about harsh"Terrence remarked. 

"Well I gave his number of some PI and we've been talking about it just to help him understand what's going through his mind"Connie said. "Well tell Zak if he wants to call me too"Terrence replied. "I'll tell him" and Terrence left. That night Connie dreamt she was in a house hearing two people arguing. "Twins are you serious? You need to get rid of one of them". "No I won't I want to have these babies and if you try to make me miscarry I will take your sons away and you will never see them again"the woman promised and left. 

Connie turned and saw the same man talking to a doctor. "So your wife gave birth to a boy and a girl". "Do me a favor tell my wife the baby boy didn't make it but the girl survived" the man remarked giving the doctor some cash. "But what about the baby?".  "I'll take care of it" the man replied and left. Then Connie was outside as police were arresting the man as the doctor was talking to the police. "All right sir what did you do with your son?". "Just send me to jail I won't tell you where that child is I'll take it to my grave". Connie woke up as she just looked at the window wondering what that dreamt meant.