twenty-four

It seems everything was going good for Zak.  His mother was getting better from her surgery and Terrence's wife was enjoying her job so much that Zak gave it to her permanently.  At his house Zak was un packing from investigating a haunted hospital in Virginia.  As he was doing his laundry Zak started to get so dizzy that he grabbed on to the washing machine. 

Zak closed his eyes as the dizziness subsided but when he opened his eyes he noticed drips of blood on his clothes in the washing machine.  He stood up and put his hand against his nose and saw that the blood was coming from it.  Zak got a paper towel and sat down with the paper towel over his nose.  Then the dizziness started to come back so bad Zak couldn't look up.  At her house Connie was folding some clothes while watching TV when her phone rang.  

"Hello".  "Conn-nie"a voice said.  "Zak what's wrong you don't sound good".  "I-need-your-your help" he replied.  The hair on Connie's arm stood up.  "Zak what's wrong?".  "I'm so dizzy and losing-blo-ood" Zak replied sounding like he was having a stroke.  "I'M COMING ZAK!!" and left.  When she got to his house Terrence was driving up.  "Connie what's going on?".  "Something's wrong with Zak he sounded like he was having a stroke". 

"I was just driving home when I got this feeling that I should come here".  "Come on" and they went in to find Zak on the ground with blood still flowing from his nose.  She checked his pulse as Terrence called 911.  Then Connie looked up and saw a nurse that looked like it was from The Walking Dead with a needle in her hand laughing. 

"Oh no"Connie mumbled.  "I know that look what's wrong?"Terrence stated.  "Zak's got an attachment a bad one I think she's doing this to Zak".  Terrence went into his bag and took out a bottle.  "What is that?".  "Holy water my dad gave it to me when I moved out here.  I hope I remember the pray he taught me" Terrence stated.  He got infront of Zak and started to say a pray in Latin as he used the holy water on Zak:

*Deus Carus,

Nos opus nostrum fateor tibi hodie. Nos postulo vestri sanitatem et gratia. Opus spes redit. Nos postulo ut opus ad admonetur diligitis eos pro constanti ratione valde, omnino. Et dimitte nobis debita nostra, pro trying ut figere in rebus omnibus nostra. Et dimitte nobis debita currit in omnes directiones, et aliud auxilium invenire carpebant nostri rotarum, quando vera et auxilium sanitatem primo inventa sit in te. Et dimitte nobis debita obliti quantum opus tu, et omnis super omne aliud. Et venimus ad te tu enim es in locis facere. Vides, ubi sit aliud nemo potest plene intelligere vel animadverto. Vos scitis enim dolor abigens. Eccles. Et curis. Vos postulo scio ubi non liberandae. Rogamus propter gratiam sanitatem et cooperiret omnem locum confringetur. Omne vulnus. Omnis dolorem suum. Tibi gratias ago tibi quia non possunt plus quam quantum potuimus unquam imaginari. Tibi gratias ago pro tui manum magnam quam operatur in vobis filii tui. Alam vobis restituendi vos scire quod omnis redemptionem pro labore omnis vestra gloriosius. Tibi gratias ago tibi quia non perdere nos dolor et gemitus. Te amamus. Non opus est vobis hodie. In Iesu nomine, Amen.

After he finished Connie looked up and didn't see the nurse.  "I think it worked".  When Zak woke up he looked around and saw he was in the hospital while Connie was on the phone outside his room.  She turned around and saw Zak awake so she went into his room.  "Hey I see the transfusion is working" as she sat down.  "What happened?" he asked.  "You had a bad attachment that was trying to kill you but Terrence saved you.  The doctors gave you a transfusion and you'll feel better tomorrow but I think it's time to get that deviated septum fixed" she remarked as Zak smiled.  

*Dear God,

We confess our need for you today. We need your healing and your grace. We need hope restored. We need to be reminded that you work on behalf of those you love, constantly, powerfully, completely. Forgive us for trying to fix our situations all on our own. Forgive us for running all different directions and spinning our wheels to find help, when true help and healing must be found first in You. Forgive us for forgetting how much we need you, above everyone and everything else. We come to you and bring you the places we are hurting. You see where no one else is able to fully see or understand. You know the pain we've carried. The burdens. The cares. You know where we need to be set free. We ask for your healing and grace to cover every broken place. Every wound. Every heartache. Thank you that you are Able to do far more than we could ever imagine. Thank you for your Mighty Power that acts on behalf of your children. We reach out to you, and know that you are restoring and redeeming every place of difficulty, every battle, for your greater glory. Thank you that you will never waste our pain and suffering. We love you. We need you today. In Jesus' Name, Amen.