ten

Connie was in shock when Aaron called to tell her what happened to Zak it just didn't seem like Zak to do that to himself.  A knock came to the door and Terrence came in.  "Is what I heard true Zak Bagan tried to kill himself".  "Yeah Aaron called me a few minutes ago but it's something he told me".  "What" as he sat down.  "Walter came to him he saw Walter sitting at Zak's desk next to a picture of me with Nick and Aaron and he heard Walter say She met him before"she replied. 

"But how would Walter know about this even I don't know remember much of mom and dad".  "You have to remember Walter was seven when you came around and fifteen when me and my twin were born"Connie stated.  "I'm just shocked he never told us about this".  "Maybe it's something Walter remembered but wasn't sure I don't know"she replied.

Terrence walked over to Connie and hugged her.  At the hospital Zak was still unconscious but Zak opened his eyes to see a man standing over him.  "Finally you heard me"he said.  Zak got up as the guy just stood there.  "Who are you?".  "I'm Walter your older brother look Zak I know why you tried to kill yourself but I want to show you something".  Zak followed Walter to a deliver room as a baby girl and boy were born.  "That's you and your twin". 

"But why did dad do that to mom" Zak asked.  "Our father was a violent man he had a plan in his mind of three kids but when mom found out you and our sister were coming she stood up to our father and threated to divorce him and make sure he never sees us ever again" Walter remarked as Zak looked at his mother holding them.  "So dad went to jail for kidnapping and mom lost her mind" Zak replied leaving the room.  

"Zak before mom died she promised me to keep looking for you so we could be a family again.  I never got the chance to tell my brother and sister about you because of a slippery road killed me but I want to make sure I keep that promise to my mother".  "How am I suppose to do that Walter".  "WAKE UP!!".  Zak opened his eyes and saw his mother looking out the window.  "Mom" he said which made her turn around around.  "Zakary oh my god I thought I lost you" she remarked.  "I'm sorry mom" he said. 

"It's all right Zak I'm just happy you're all right" she replied as she ran her hand through his hair.  A few days go by and Zak came home with the guys waiting for him.  "It's good to see you back among the living" Aaron stated giving him a hug.  "You gave us quite a scare" Billy replied.  "I'm sorry for scaring you guys but I'm all right I've been put on medication and have to see a shrink for a while" Zak replied.  "Before I forget this was delivered a few minutes ago" Jay stated giving him a package.  

He opened it and it was a picture with three adults.  "Wait a minute that's Terrence, Connie, and their older brother who died in that car crash Walter" Aaron said looking at it.  Zak turned it over and tears fell down his face.  "What's wrong Zak?" Billy asked.  Zak turned it around and on the back it read: YOUR BROTHERS AND YOUR TWIN SISTER