Introduction

Isabella Swan is the name my mother chose for me. Some people call me Isabella, but most people call me Bella. For instance; my mom, my dad, my best friend which is Alice, Edward, who also is my best friend and boy who I have an ultimate crush on, Emmett my big brother (fake), Esme and Carlisle, which are Alice's, Edward's, and Emmett's parents, and Rosalie and Jasper.

  My mom and my dad separated when I was seven years old. Mom lives in Arizona and my dad in Forks, which I do too.

  I've known Alice, Edward, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Esme, and Carlisle all my life. Alice and Rosalie are my girl best friends but mostly Alice. Edward and Emmett are my boy best friends and Jasper is too. Esme and Carlisle are like my second parents.

  Right now my friends and me are in high school, only Emmett and Rosalie, which they are currently dating, are seniors, and the rest of us are juniors.

  Alice is with Jasper, Rosalie is with Emmett, Edward is with Tanya, sadly, and me, I'm single. Whoo, go single!

  I've been having a crush on Edward since I was thirteen. I know he doesn't like me but still, I can't help it. He's been dating Tanya for two years now, and it hurts me so much but what can I do? Alice has tried to tell me that Edward likes me but when she brings it up I shut her down.

  My mom that's all the way over at Arizona has tried to make me go live with her, but I just can't stand up and leave everything, I mean for gods sake my dad can't even cook some eggs without burning them.

  I had also tried to stop liking Edward but I just can't. There's like something telling me that it's okay and everything will be alright but I just doubt that, really I do.

  So, now that I'm eighteen, I'm just gonna live my life. Maybe it will get better, or maybe not.....

  Well I decided to do a new story, well a fanfic, tell me what do you think about. Thanks to all of you who have voted and waited patiently for my updates. Love to the old and new readers!

Vote, comment and follow

February 15, 2015

(edited January 24, 2016)