Chapter Two

When we arrived at school Edward just told me thank you and a goodbye and went to Tanya, who was across the lot.

  I watched them as Tanya jumped in Edwards arms. It broke my heart seeing them together, but Edward looked happy with her, so so was I.

  I felt really empty without somebody, all my friends had someone that loved them, but not me. It was like if I was meant to be single, because not once in my life time I have had a boyfriend.

  Getting out of my truck, I headed over where Alice, Emmett, Jasper, and Rosalie were. Edward wasn't there because he would always be with the "cool kids".

  "Hey guys." I said, with a voice that sounds bored. I hope they didn't notice.

  "Hey lil' sis." Emmett said. He came towards me and gave me some crushing hug.

  "Gosh Emmett, you don't own her, let me give her a hug too." You would have thinked Alice had said that. Nope, it was Jasper.

  When Emmett put me down, Jasper gave me a small hug.

  "Hi Bella!" Alice said excited. Oh no I know what that excitement is up to.

  "When Alice?" I asked her clearly knowing what she was gonna say.

  "Oh you know me to good, this weekend, I'm running out of clothes." She said with a sheepish grin.

  "Alice I think you have more than enough clothes." I told her with a matter of factly look.

  "Oh whatever, your coming too, right Rosalie?" Alice asked her with puppy eyes nobody could resist.

  "You know I'm in, I don't know why you even ask." Rosalie said, clearly bored.

  "Yay! Saturday at one." She said jumping up and down of excitement.

  "Any time Ali any time." I said.

  "Sorry Bella couldn't stop her from asking you." Jasper said with a sorry look.

  "Hey y'all wanna hang put at our place after school Friday?" Emmett asked, with a wicked grin.

  "Sure," everybody said.

  The bell ringed after we all said sure, so we headed to first period.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

  I was walking in the halway, when all of the sudden somebody pulled my hair.

  "Ooouuuccchh!" I yelled in pain.

  "Little bitch I told you bit to get near Edward, and you did. I told you you will pay the consequences and you didn't listen." Guess who that was, Tanya.

  Yeah she had warned me to stay away from Edward, but I wasn't gonna give her pleasure by doing what she tells me to do.

  "Victoria, let's take her to the bathroom, and show her a lesson." She told one of her followers.

  Oh no they are gonna stick my head in the toilet.

  Tanya put my hands behind my back and pushed me towards the bathroom.

  "I hope you learn from this lesson to stay away from my Edward, you understand my Edward. Mine!" She said.

  I saw Victoria checking the stalls to see if anybody was her, not so lucky, they were empty.

  "Let's see how you like this bitch!" Tanya said, while she bend my head down into the toilet.

  Please let this be overe soon, please.

She repeated the same actions three times, I was soaking wet with the water and my tears.

  "You bitch! You better hope not to tell anybody, because if you do, it will be worse." Tanya said, glaring at me.

  She and Victoria left me in the restroom by myself.

  I stood up from where I was and went to the sink. I looked horrible my hair all tangled and wet, and so was my face all wet. My eyes were red from the crying too.

  "Bella! Omg what happened to you? Who did this tell me to go rip there heads off." To my luck, it was Alice who came.

  "I don't know who it was, they covered my eyes and just pushed my head into the toilet." I lied, well only the part that I didn't know who it was.

  "Oh my, who would do such thing." She said while trying to fix my hair.

  Tanya, I said mentally.

  "Come on let's take you to the nurse so you can call your dad and let him bring you clothes."

  "Ok." I said still crying.

  Vote, comment and follow

  February 16, 2015