Chapter Eleven

I know I'm already sleeping, Bella, this is a dream. No its not, he's right in front of you!

  I'm looking at Edward Cullen outside my window at night for crying out loud!

  I opened my window and whispered/screamed,"Edward, is that you!"

  He appears to be wearing everything black, probably so people wouldn't notice him.

  "Let me in, Bella." He said, whispering.

  I missed his soft velvet, sweet voice.

  I moved out of the way and let him get inside through the window. I'm pretty sure if anybody was looking right now they must think somebody is seeking inside, I mean don't robbers usually wear all black?
Bella why are you thinking about robbers, oh yeah, just because Edward is dressed all in black.

  I shook my head, getting out of my own thoughts, and facing the reason why I was in those thoughts.

  "Why are you here?" I asked him. I was actually glad he was here, but I had to show the opposite.

  "Bella, I came here, all the way from Forks to here, to tell you that....." He said, never ending his sentence. I was actually curious why he was here, I mean didn't he already told me everything before I left. He's here because he wants you, Bella! Why would he want me, I told him I liked him, but I also said it was already late. Bella for gods sake, he wants you because he freaking in likes you, he even said it! But he can go back to Tanya. No he can't, he caught her read handed. Well, true she was cheating on him, but there are more girls.

  I mentally slapped myself, who was I kidding? Talking to myself, never heard of that.

  "Tell me what, that you like me? Ok yeah you told me before I left, so I already know, bye." I was about to go lay down, when a strong arm encircled my waist, and pulled me towards him.

I hit Edwards strong, muscular chest with a thump. My face was buried in his chest while I felt him breathing in my hair.

  "Bella, I just don't like you."

  I think I stopped breathing. What else was there instead of liking, loving? Bella he's trying to say he loves you. No that's just so dum, how can he love me?

  "I-""Look let me just get this out before I back away. I just don't like you, I'm in love with you. Can't you see that? I came all the way from Forks to here to tell you just those three words 'I love you'. I love you with all my heart." He said, never letting me go.

  I think I stopped breathing. Did he just say he loves me, no it can't be. Yes he just said he loves you, see. No that can't be true, how can he love me? I'm just plain old Bella.

  "Breath, Bella." He said, his lips near my ear.

  I could feel my heart beating really fast in my chest.

  This was to much to take in, to much.

"Please say something, Bella." His voice pleading me.

  Without thinking I blurt out my deepest secret, "I love you too."

  Did I just confess my true feelings to him? Yes Bella, you just did. Holy crow, what I'm I going to do? He can't know I love him.

   I felt Edward move, releasing me from his grip. Edward now was standing directly in front of me, looking at me straight at the eye.

  "Y-you l-love me?" He said, stuttering. I've never heard him stutter before.

  I just nodded, while trying to find my voice back.

  We stayed like that, for hours, well at least that's what it felt for me.

  I saw Edwards eyes flickering to my lips then to my eyes. I'm assuming he's asking for permission so he could kiss me. I couldn't stop myself so I nodded.

  He lowered his lips to my check, leaving a burning trail wherever his lips touched. Be made his way down, to my jaw, up again, until then he reached the corner of my mouth.

  Just a little to the right then we could kiss. Edward, looking as if he read my mind, placed his lips on top of mine.

  His lips were so soft on top of mine.

  We started out slowly, then before I knew it, our lips were moving with much need.

  I parted my lips, slightly. Edward didn't take his time, and just stuck his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled with each other. I'm loving this so much. Edward was the first person to stole my first kiss, and I was not going to complain.

  Authors note:

  *Doing a little victory dance* They finally told each other their true feelings, eeeekk. They love each other, they love each other......

  March 11, 2015

  Vote

  Comment

  Teadybeargirl1523