Chapter Four

I walked downstairs to open the door for them, but found them in the living room.

  "What are y'all doing in my living room, without me knowing?" I asked them, kinda freaked out as to how they entered.

  "Well, about that, we all know you have a spare key under the map, so..." Alice said that.

   While I was trying to get it all in me, I saw that everyone was here, even Edward.

  Everybody suddenly started asking questions at the same time, which was causing my headache to return.

  "Hey! Can't you see you are all causing Bella a headache!?" Edward screamed at them.

  That made them shut up. Edward turned around to look at me and said, "Are you okay?" He said, sounding worried.

  "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I said, calmly.

  Its weird Edward is here because usually he's always with Tanya and her followers.

  "Bella, what did the nurse tell you?" Alice asked, she's the one who saw me like that, so I guess she's the one who is more worried about me, even tho if she didn't saw me first, she's always the one who is there for me.

  "Nothing really, just that I had hitted my head, even tho I didn't feel it when I did, and said to take some meds whenever I had a headache." I said, now sitting down on the couch.

  "Ok, so what exactly happened, Alice just told us that something happened to you, but never really told us what did?" Emmett said, he's the second one that is always worried for me.

  "Ok, hmmmm..where should I start I was heading towards the classroom when somebody all of the sudden put a blind fold over my eyes, and I guess took me to the restroom, because they stuck my head in the toilet.

   I don't know who it was or why they did it, but I didn't see them because right after they stopped, they left. I had stood up, took the blind fold off, and looked in the mirror, and that's where Alice made her appearance."

  "Ok, umm, who do you suspect it was?" Jasper asked, curiosity in his voice.

  "To be honest, I don't really know who would do that to me, so I don't have suspicions as to who it was." Surely I knew who it was, but for good reasons, I didn't want to tell them.

  "Ok well are you gonna be ok, because I have to be heading out?" Edward asked pointing towards the door.

  I knew he wasn't gonna stay long, he would always make up something, to go and hang out with Tanya.

"I'm gonna be ok with them here you can-" I was suddenly cut off by Alice standing in front of Edward.

  "Why Edward Anthony Cullen, do you always have to leave when she most needs you as her friend! Your always with her, you don't even really pay attention to your family and friends no more! And if its so important to go to Tanya right now, then why did you even come!?" Alice said, furious, and shooting glares at Edward.

  Everybody were shocked of her outburst, nobody had told that to Edward before, and now by her own sister that has always support Edward, regarding to his decisions.

  "I..um.." Edward just stood there shocked.

  He composed himself, and muttered something under his breath, and I think I heard him say 'whatever', and before my eyes could blink, he was out of the house.

  I gulped and said,"Umm ok, so what do y'all guys, want to do?"

  "Umm let's just settle down and watch a movie." Emmett said, and so we did.