Chapter Fifteen

It can't be possible, he signed up for school, too!

  "Edward, why won't you go and sit next by the other new student, Ms. Swan, raise your hand please." I raised my shaking hand and just stared at him as he made his way to the desk. When he reached the desk , he sat down without even saying hello. I guess he knew the first thing I would tell him was why was he here, but I guess he didn't want to stay in silence because next thing I know, he's talking. I didn't hear him really well so all I said was, "What?"

  Edward started laughing. I glared at him and turned around and payed attention to the teacher.

  "Class, today you all will be dissecting a frog with your partner. Ok, one student at each table come get the material you will all need." The teacher said, and went to the table where all the materials were.

  Dissecting frogs..not my thing.

  "I'll get it." Edward said, well that's what I think he said, I wasn't paying attention to him. We will do some talking after class that's all I know.

   I saw Edward as he was picking up the materials.

  Edward came over to the desk, full of materials and placed them on the desk.

  "Ok, so you want to start, or I do?" Edward asked as he sat down next to me.

  "Umm, it seems like as if I'm a new person or something. Duh, I want you to start." I said in a sarcastic way and rolled my eyes at him.

  "Sheesh, had a bad morning?"

  "No, its just that my best friend, well the boy I'm in love with, shows up at my moms house after I moved in with her, I except him to say 'Hey, come back to Forks', but no, instead he comes and tells me he loves me, kisses me, and we stand there at the middle of the night like freaks. Oh yeah, and not to mention, he appears to be enrolled in school, too." I said, glaring at him.

    Edward looked at me, confused? Amused? Or even possible....exaggeration?

  "Look, I did that because it turns out I'm in love with you too, so now can I enjoy working on my favorite project?"

  "Suit yourself." I said, extending my hand as if I were giving him a signal that he could began.

  Edward mostly did everything, I did occasionally helped on some things, but mostly just sat back, and looked.

  Twenty minutes later, the teacher said it was time to clean up.

  Edward was about to stand up and start to clean but I stopped him.

  "I'll do it, you did the project, so its fair enough for me to clean it." I said, standing up and collecting the stuff, and being extra careful with the frog.

  After everything was put away, I went to my seat and sat down.

  Edward and me were in silence until he had to break the ice.

  "Look, I know you are mad at me, but seriously, I can't live without you. So if you like it or not, my family is staying." Edward said, in a stern voice I've never heard him use on me.

  I stared at him, trying to find something I won't, like a playful smile, signaling he is lying, but there was nothing, only seriousness.

  "Ok. But this is not the end of it!" And after that, the bell rang.

  The rest of the day was ok, I guess. I actually did have some classes with Edward, but not all of them. I also had lunch with him.

  I was heading towards my truck when suddenly I felt a hand grabbing my arm and pulling me back.