Chapter Eight

Recap...

  Emmett came over to me, gave me a hug and said,"I'll miss you little sis, won't have somebody to make fun of." He said, laughing out loud.

   I sighed at his stupidity.

  I said bye once to them again and headed out, but stopped as somebody called me.

  "Bella!"

  Back to present....

  "Bella!" I turned around to see who called me, but as I turned around, I felt somebody kiss me!

  Who the freaking hell just kissed me! The persons lips where soft, and warm against mine. I liked it.

  I broke away from the kiss, and saw it was Edward. I did something it surprised me, seeing it was only us outside, my dad was in the car, but its in the garage, I slapped him.

  "What the hell is your problem!?" I asked/screamed. I really liked the kiss, but I can't like it, hes dating Tanya, so he's practically cheating on her.

  "Bella, look I'm sorry I kissed you, but I can't let you leave without knowing something." He said, while massaging his cheek.

  "What is that?" I asked, tapping my foot impatiently, I was gonna be late.

   He took a deep breath, grabbed my hands on both of his, and said,"Bella I wanted to make this easier, but I didn't know when it was the right moment.

  "Since we were thirteen, I started developing some feelings for. Since then, I started dating girls so I could get over those feelings, but I guess it didn't work.

  "So now I'm here, telling you my feelings for you. Isabella Swan I really like you." He said, looking at my eyes.

  He was still holding my hands, and I liked it, but I knew him telling me about his feelings about me was already late.

   "Edward, I like you too, since we thirteen, but I think its already late. I'm about to leave, to go live with my mom, Edward. I just can't let everything go, I'm sorry Edward, but its already to late." I said, taking my hands off his and started walking back towards the car.

  "Please, Bella. Give me this chance." He was practically begging now.

  I turned around and looked at him. I knew that everything inside me wanted to so badly tell him yes, I'm staying, but its not gonna be like that.

  "What about Tanya? She loves you. What are you going to do with her?" I asked.

  "I broke up with her. I caught her cheating on me."

  Ok, I didn't know that.

  "Look, Edward I'm sorry but I really got to go, bye." I said, trying my best not to cry in front of him.

  He just nodded and went inside his house.

°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°{}°

  When we got to the airport, it was already eight fifty five, so I just had five minutes.

  "So this is it, of our little adventure of both of us together." My dad said.

  "I guess it is."

  We stayed in silence, until eventually my flight was called. I stood up from the chair I was sitting on, and gave my dad a hug, and a goodbye.

  "Tell Rene I said hi." He said, as I was walking my way through the doors.

  I just nodded, and kept on walking.

  Bye bye Forks, hello Arizona.

  I'm literally crying, she left Edward behind. What do you think could happen during she's at Arizona, just saying, a lot of things can happen.
  Just a quickie, soon Jacob will come in the story! :)

  March 2, 2015

  Teadybeargirl1523