Chapter Twelve

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I stirred because of the bloody sun shining through my window. I tried to move, but seriously, I couldn't. What the heck!

I opened one eye and looked over my shoulder, and saw a peaceful looking sleeping Edward. His arms were firmly around me, legs tangled up with mine.

I smiled at him, even if he couldn't see me smiling at him. I reached to stroke his chin when all of the sudde he grabbed my hand and bit my finger.

"Ahhh!"I could feel my heart beating a billion of times per second.

He just looked up at me and gave me his crooked smile that made me feel all tingly.

"That's a good way to wake up." He said, still with my finger in his mouth.

"Mmhhhh, you should have not done that, now I will get revenge." I said, trying my hardest to make my voice seductive.

Edward let go of my finger and stared up at me.

He leaned up, like trying to kiss me, but I jumped out of the bed before he could touch his lips to mine.

I heard him groan and stand up too.

"Why won't you let me kiss you now?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me towards him.

"Its not that.....I have morning breath." I said, making sure he didn't smell my breath.

"Oh, ok. So go shoo, go wash your mouth so I can kiss you." But still, he kissed my cheek and let me go.

I entered the bathroom and washed my mouth.

When I came out, I wasn't even able to say a word before two strong arms behind me wrapped around my waist.

"Mhhh, what should we do today." He said, kissing my neck.

"Me, I'm going to go with my mom to buy some stuff, you, you are going home."

"I don't think that would be able." He breathed into my neck.

"And why is that?" I asked, my breathing increasing in speed.

"Umm, I might have dragged my family over here, so we are staying here for one week the most." I can feel him smiling in my neck.

"You did what?" I said, trying not to scream, afraid that my mom might hear me.

"I made my family to come here. Don't worry, we are staying in a hotel."

I just nodded. He came all the way from Forks to see me, ok that's one thing, but to bring his whole family is another.

Edward made me spin around so I was facing him.

"I came because I want to fight for you, and I am." He said. Edward leaned down and was hesitant at first, but then crashed his lips to mine.

It was passionate. I pulled away for breath and said, "You have to go, my mom can't see you here."

"Yeah, I know. Buy its so hard to leave." He said, pouting.

"I can help you with that." I said, grinning widely. So with that, I made him turn around and pushed him towards the window.

"You don't play fair." He said, opening the window.

"Never said I did." With that, I walked out the room without saying anything else.

~~~

"Jake!" I groaned.

We were outside in the backyard playing hide and seek. I know right, so childish.