Chapter One

I was heading to school when all of the sudden my phone vibrates in my back pocket. Grabbing the steering wheel in one hand, I grabbed my phone with the other one.

  "Hello?" I said to the person on the other side.

"Hey, what's up Bells?" Edwards velvet voice spoke.

  "Umm to your information I'm up to heading to school, to get some education, duh, what else would I be doing?" I asked.

  He laughed. Oh how much I loved his laugh, so relaxing and sweet and, okay Bella, back to present.

  "Yeah I guess your right, I don't even know why I asked you that ha, um well my point on calling you is for me to ask you if you can give me a ride to school?" He asked.

  Okay, why would he ask me for a ride if he has his precious Volvo.

  "Okay, um should I ask what happened to your car?"

  "Yeah about that, it won't turn on I tried a lot of things already but still nothing."

  "M'kay, I'll be there in a minute."

He sighed and then said,"Phew, okay, your my life saver. See you in a bit, bye!"

  "Bye."

  I don't understand why he was nervous, I could tell by the way he sighed, I mean yet why would he ask me when he has his girlfriend, Tanya. I shuddered, and it wasn't because I was cold or anything, I just don't like Tanya.

  I wouldn't tell this to Edward, but Tanya behind his back is mean to me. She's always telling me to back off and that he's hers and etc, but when he's around she's friendly and says that I'm her best friend.

   Stupid, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  When I pulled up on the Cullen's drive way, Edwards family last name, I saw Edward outside on the porch.

  The Cullen's had a big house, it was a three story high and really wide, that also included a big backyard.

  I came to a stop and Edward came running towards my truck, opening the door and hoping on.

  "Thanks for giving me a lift." He told me with a sweet voice and with my favorite crooked smile that dazzles everybody.

  "No prob, but okay, if you don't mind asking me, why didn't you ask Tanya to take you to school?"

  He shifted in his seat and ran his hand in his hair.

  "Well I asked her but she said she couldn't because she was already at school, but I really doubt that because shes always late," he said, with a sad smile.

  "Oh well, whenever you need a lift just give me a call and I'll be in your drive way in no time."

  "Thanks bells, you're a good friend."

  With that I headed to school.

  Vote, comment and follow

February 15, 2015

(edited February 15, 2016)