Chapter thirteen

It was already six thirty, when somebody knocked at the door.

Edward.

I was about to stand up to get it, but somebody stopped me. Can you guess who it was? Of course, who else, my mom. All day shes been waiting for Edward to get here. She keeps on saying she wants to meet the boy who has her daughters heart. I actually don't know why she says that, but I won't disagree, eventually, it is true.

I followed my mom to the door, and when she opened it, I caught a glimpse of bronze hair. My mom had told me to wait in the living room, so im hiding behind the wall in a corner.

"Hi, are you Edward?" My mom asked.

"Umm, yes, nice to meet you. You must be Bellas mother?" I heard Edward ask.

Duh Edward, she is my mother.

"Indeed. Where are my manners, come in." I saw my mother move out the way so he could enter.

I quickly went to the living room, and sat down on the couch. When they entered, I quickly looked at Edward and gave him a sorry look. Edward raised his eyebrow, clearly he didnt catch on what I was saying sorry for. I was actually sorry because I wasnt able to open the door and greet him propertly. Chessy, huh? Who cares, im a girl that is in love with her boy best friend. Never heard of that, dont worry, me neither, but im living it.

I stood up and went to give Edward a hug, which i felt unconmfortable because my mom there, who was I kidding? Edward returned the hug, I could sense he was unconmfortable, too.

"Hi, you made it." I said, backing away so my mom won't think that we are dating or something, oh but how I wish we were.

"Yeah, I did." He said, giving me his crooked smile.

"Ok, so you want to stay for dinner?" My mom asked Edward.

Oh I knew she was going to ask him to stay, she's going to ask him questions for gods sake!

"Umm, actually my parents told me to get back in time to eat dinner, so maybe another time." Edward said, giving my mom a sorry look.

"Oh, of course, you are very welcomed here." My mom said.

I sighed, relived that my mom won't be able to ask him questions.

"Ok, so Edward, Bella I have to go do some errands, if you need anything, Bella just call me." My mom said and left.

I looked over at Edward and gave him a smile.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked Edward.

He raised his eyebrows and came over to me and wrapped his hands on my waist.

"I don't know, what is there to do?" He asked me, giving me his crooked smile that I love.

"Let's just sit down and watch a movie, don't you think that a good idea?" I asked. I didn't let him answer, so I reached up and gave him a small kiss on the cheek and went to prepare some popcorn.

~~~~~~~~

When I went back to the living room, after I prepared some popcorn, I found Edward sitting on the couch and watching a show.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked him, sitting down beside him.

"I don't know, your house, your decision." He said putting his hands in the air.

"Whatever, ok so if I choose a movie you don't like, to bad you are going to watch it." I said, standing up and went over to pick a movie.

I decided that we would watch 'Titanic'. I knew Edward hated it, so yup.

I went to put it on when Edward said," So which one did you decided on?" He asked.

"Watch and see." I said, trying not to laugh.

When it was all settled, I went to sit beside Edward and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

When the movie started, Edward recognized it was 'Titanic' because he groaned.

"Bella, seriously, 'Titanic'?" He asked.

"Yes now shut up and let me watch the movie."

So that's how our evening went on, until Edward said he had to go, and he left.

March 28, 2015

Authors note:

I know, I haven't updated in a while, and I'm really sorry. I have a lot of homework and I also need to study because exams are coming up, I hope you all understand me. So here is another chapter, I hope you all like it.

Vote

Comment

Teddybeargirl1523