Chapter Five

Recap..

"So are you gonna go live with her, or are you staying here?" Rosalie asked in a whisper.

"I'm gonna....."

Present....

"I'm gonna...well seeing that I've lived with my dad most of my years, I've decided that I want to go live with my mom." I said, in a soft whisper.

I looked at them all, and saw that all of them had tears on their eyes.

"Look, guys we will still talk, and I will even come and visit y'all in summer." I said trying to make them feel better, at least that's all I could do.

Alice got up and gave me a hug.

"I'm gonna*sniff*miss you so *sniff* much." She said, while she sober in my arms.

"Me too Alice, me too." I said, my voice sounding heaving, meaning that I was about to cry too.

Alice eventually let me go, and went to Jasper arms, and cried harder.

Emmett came towards me, crying worst than Alice and all of them. I knew he was gonna be the one who was gonna cry more.

He hugged me, and buried his face in my hair, and said,"I'm gonna miss you*sob* so much*sob* little sister." He said between his sobs.

I just nodded, because I couldn't talk I was already crying like if I was crying a storm.

He let me go and Rosalie came over, she also had tears, but wasn't making any noise, she just had tears.

"Even tho we didn't really hang out, I'm gonna miss you, you are an important part of my life, even if it didn't look like it." She said, and eventually a sob came out, so I gave her a small hug.

She went to Emmett and they hugged each other, just like Jasper and Alice were just a minute ago, now Jasper stood in front of me.

He was also crying, but just a few tears.

"I'm gonna miss you, belly." He said giving me a sad smile. I smiled back at him, remembering the nickname he and Emmet made up for me.

Jasper gave me a small hug, and returned to Alice.

"This is something hard to do, but I just thought that living a few years with my mom, won't hurt that much.*sigh*

"I haven't even told Charlie anything, you guys are the first ones to know." I said after I composed myself.

What about Edward, should I tell him, or I shouldn't tell him. Maybe I should just tell him, seeming he won't care, why should I be worried of his reactions.

***★***★***★***★***★***★***★***★

All of us decided to go to the mall, to spend my last few days here.

Alice called Edward and told him it was an emergency, and to get his butt over to the mall when we were in our way.

When we got there, I saw Edward leaning on his car, looking bored.

We got out of it, and we where suddenly asked,"Ok so where is the emergency?" Edward asked, annoyed, and bored.

"You want to know, ok. The news is that Bella is leaving to live with her mom, there you go!" Alice said fast, then she broke down again.

I looked over to Edward, and saw him looking at me, shocked.

"Is that t-true?" Edward asked, stuttering.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Why?" He asked, I saw a tear fell down his eye, and I had to stop the urge to go and hug him, and tell him that I'm not moving.

"I'm moving, because I want to go live with my mom the last few years."

Edward just nodded, and strood over to me and hugged me, really hard.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said between his tears.

Why was he acting like this? I thought he wasn't gonna be hurt by the news like everyone else was. What's wrong with him?

I just nodded and stepped back. After he stopped crying, we entered the mall.