Chapter Ten

"Bella, dinner is ready!" My mom said from the kitchen.

  "Coming!" I said.

   I stopped what I was doing, which was reading, and went to the dinning room.

  As I stepped inside, the smell of chicken hit my nose, it smelled so good.

  "Smells good, mom." I said, as I was sitting down on the chair.

  "Thanks honey, hope you like it."

  My mom placed a plate in front of me, that contained a piece of chicken, vegetables, and rice.

  After I was done eating, my mom said,"Ok, ready to meet that someone?"

  "Umm, sure."

  I stayed in the kitchen while she went and made a call.

  When she returned, she had this big grin on her face, that it was to big for her face.

  "Ok, presenting.......Jacob!" She said, with one hand towards the door.

  Jacob....Jacob...sounds familiar.

  Then all of the sudden I remembered.

  Jacob was my best friend when I used to come and visit my mom.

  I stopped talking to him since he moved.

  When I looked up from the table, I saw that indeed, Jacob Black was there.

  "Jacob!" I screamed.

  I stood up, and jumped in his arms.

  "Jacob, I've missed you so much. How have you been? How come I'm seeing you here?"

   I kept on rambling questions to him, until I stopped, realizing I'm not giving him time to answer.

  "Hi, Bella. I've been good, how about you? You are seeing me here at your moms house because, I moved back, but I couldn't get in contact with you." He said, his voice more deeper than before.

  I also noticed that he was taller, too.

  I stepped out of the embrace, and gave my mom a hug.

  "Thanks mom." I said, trying not to cry.

  Jacob was very important to me, he was my shining armor every time I came over to visit mom.

  "Your welcome honey, you two should hang around and get to know each other again." She said, smiling at me before letting me go.

  My mom left the kitchen and went to do her duties around the house.

  I picked up the plates, and told Jacob to sit down while I washed the dishes.

  "So how have you been?" I asked, as I scrubbed soap on the dishes.

  "I've been good, missed my best friend, though." He said.

  "Yeah I know, where did you move to?"

  "My family decided some place that was sunny, so we moved to Florida, but moved back here, seeming we missed everyone here." He said, his voice sounding uneven.

  I got that feeling again like if somebody was watching me, so I looked at the window.

  I think I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming.

  I pinched my arm to see if I was dreaming, but by feeling the pain, I wasn't.

  I just saw Edward Anthony Cullen outside!

  I looked outside again, but only trees was in my view.

  I decided that it was just my mind playing with me, and asked Jacob," So, have you met someone that has catches your eye?"

  "No, apparently nobody here is my type."

  I just nodded, not knowing what to say.

  "What about you, has anyone catches your attention?" Curiosity in his voice.

  "Well.....I would say no, but yes there is somebody."

  We stayed like that in silence, until I finished with the dishes.

  "So what do you want to do?" I asked him.

  "I don't know, but I have to go now, it was nice seeing you again." He said.

  Jacob stood up, and hugged me.

  "I missed you a lot." He said, in a whisper.

  "Me too."

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

  After Jacob had left, my mom and me talked about the school I would be attending Monday.

  "Ok, so I already enrolled you in school, all you need are the supplies, which I would buy them tomorrow." My mom said.

  We were in the living room watching Supernatural.

  "Ok, that's fine by me."

   When it was time to go to bed, I went to my room and grabbed my pajamas, and changed.

  I went to the restroom, which was located beside my moms room.

  I brushed my teeth, and went back to my room and charged my phone.

  I tuned off the lights, and went to bed.

  I closed my eyes, but I heard pattering of stones being thrown at my window.

" What the hell!" I groaned in annoyance.

I went to check what or who it was.

  I was shocked at who I saw at my window, it was Edward!

  This is not a dream.

  March 8, 2015

  Vote

  Comment

  Teadybeargirl1523