Epilogue

A/N- Okay, so I've been having people say I should continue, well I have good and bad news. So the good news is that I will continue to write this story, the bad news is that this is the last chapter. Yes, its finally done! I never thought I would finish a whole book. Also, this is another bad news. The other story that is a fan fic, 'Can't Fall in love' will be the last fan fic that I will write. Its gonna be a short story, so maybe like only 10 chapters. The reason why I will no longer write fan fics is because I no longer feel the same as to when I started writing them. Soooooo, I will still keep on writing, but they will be like teen fiction ones.

Well, know that I'm done rambling, lets go on and read!

***

"Bella!" Emmett squealed like a girl when he saw me. I just looked at him with wide eyes, before he came down the stairs to hug me, well lets say crush me.

"Dude, your cutting her circulation. Let her go," Edward said, rolling his eyes before sighing.

Emmett finally let me go, after five minutes, sticking out his tongue at Edward. Edward and I just roll our eyes at his childishness.

Edward took my hand in his and took me up, I supposed, to his room.

It was beautiful. The walls were blue, while the carpet was black. There was also a white couch that was the door.

"I like it," I said at last.

Edward just smiled and led me to the couch and patted the space next to him.

"So, is there something you need to explain," I said, sitting down.

Edward sighed and pulled his hair.

"So you know how I declared my love to you, well I came all the way over here to be with you. I didn't tell you that I loved you all those years. And also, I kept on hurting you. I guess you thought I couldn't see you cry whenever my girlfriends would come over, well I did notice that. All the times.

"Now, I have to make it up from all those times that I made you cry. And by making it up to you, I mean by this." And all of the sudden here he is, kneeling on one knee.

"Isabella Marie Swan. Will you marry me?" Edward said, holding out a ring. What do I say? I love him! Ahhh, I don't know what to say!

"Yes. I will marry you," I said before even thinking. But I also wasn't complaining, because I knew this is what I want.

***

After I left the Cullens house, with a ring on my finger, I drove through the streets of Arizona. I never thought I would get married at a young age, no, I thought I would get married when I would be thirty or forty! Everybody was going crazy when we said we were getting married, Esme was already making plans!

When I got home, I found my mom was already asleep, and so I decided to go do the same thing.

***

A year later....

The wedding was amazing! Right now, Edward was taking me somewhere for our honeymoon, but of course, I don't know where we are heading to.

All my life, I would have thought that I would never find my happiness, that my story would come out like the fairy tales one, but no, that didn't happen. I'm not complaining or anything, after all, I have the love of my life beside me forever. My story was with pain, but not only that, it was also a question. Happiness or not...., but I guess all along I knew it would be happiness.

The End

Authors note:

Yes, its finally over! After almost a year, or a year, haha, its finally over! I want to thank all of my readers that voted and commented, and I also want to thank my ghost readers for reading(if I don't have, oh well). I also want to apologize for my lack of updating, and also want to apologize for making the epilogue so short, when day i'll probably make it longer, who knows. Well don't forget to check out my other work. PM me or anything! Love you all! :*

June 24, 2015

Vote, comment

Teddybeargirl1523