Chapter Three

Walking through the doors towards the nurse, I heard somebody say," Oh my god, what happened to her?"

  I couldn't clearly see who had talked because I was still crying, so my vision was slightly blurry.

  "I really don't know, Ms. Johnson. I just went to the restroom and saw her crying while she was all soaked up," Alice said, worried and panicked.

  "Okay well let me check her up and see if she is physically hurt," the nurse said, a hint of worry in her voice.

  "Alright. Alice, you can return to your class, I'll take it from here."

  "Yes, ma'am. Bella, call me if you go home, okay?" Alice said.

  I just nodded, not wanting to talk to nobody at this instance.

~'•~'•~'•~'•~'•~'•~'•~'•~'•~'•~'•~'•~'•~

  "Okay, you go ahead and rest, I have to return to the police station. Call me if you need anything," my dad said.

  After Alice had left, the nurse checked me and said that I had just hit my head. After a while, she made me call my dad to pick me up. I had a headache, so the nurse said to rest for a while.

  I went up to my room, and lied down on my bed.

  Why would Tanya be so cruel? I mean yeah, I guess she is jealous because I hang out with Edward, but yet she's dating him, so no need to worry.

  This made me remember of the conversation I had with Alice the other day.

   Flashback.....

We were laying on her bed when all of the sudden she says," We need to talk about something."

All I said was an okay.

  "You like my brother, right." She said, not as a question, but as a statement.

  "Umm n-"

  "Don't say, no you don't, because I've seen the way you look at him." Alice said, grinning like a freak.

  "Okay, just don't tell him Promise me," I said, sticking out my pinkie.

  "Promise, but what are you gonna do? Edward is dating Tanya."

  What am I gonna do? Blackmail Tanya so she can breakup with Edward, no, why am I even thinking that, I wouldn't do such thing.

  "I don't know." I said, sadly.

  "Well, all I know is that you are better than her."

     Flashback Ends....

Getting out of my trance, in cue, my phone started to ring.

  "Hello?"

  "Bella, what did I tell you? I clearly said to call me, but you didn't. I was worrying my butt off for you." Alice spoke from the other side of the phone, worried.

  "Alice I'm fine, but other than that,  you didn't tell the others did you?" I asked her because I knew how many questions will be coming my way if she did.

  "Umm, actually about that, we are all outside." She said, in voice that sounded scared.

  Oh my goodness, let's get this over with.

  February 18, 2015

  (edited April 7, 2016)

Vote

  Comment

  And follow

  I dedicate this chapter to Lion_Lamb_13 she's an amazing writer, go follow her, and plus check out her stories they are splendid.

  (A/N - I won't be updating this story and my other one tomorrow due to homework, got tons of it, love you all.)