Chapter Fourteen

I woke up, thanks to my ungrateful alarm. Today is my first day of school, which I am not very happy. I'm actually scared of how they would treat me, because I'm the new girl.

I sighed, and eventually dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom.

After I was fully clothed and ready for school, I went to the kitchen and was about to get a bowl for some cereal when I saw my mom making scrabbled eggs and bacon. I didn't hear here at all while I was changing, she's very quiet while working. My mom was still on her pyjamas, which has little dolphins. Her hair was in a braid, which before I went to sleep yesterday, I saw it on her.

"Good morning, mom. Smells good in here." I said, while sniffing the air. My mom turned around and gave me a smile.

"Well seeing today will be your first day at school, I want you well fed." She said. I went over to the table and sat down, looking at her while she made breakfast.

My mom was slightly different than me. She had shirt hair, and on the contrary I had long hair. Rene also had different skin color, hers was more of albino, while mine was simply pale, like a white sheet of paper. My mom is sweet as a candy, she also has this warm smile that has me smiling while around her.

"Here you go. When you finish, just put in in the sink, and wait for me to give you a ride to school." Rene says, placing a plate full of bacon and scrabbled eggs.

As I stuck the food into my mouth, I moaned. It was so good. My mom has always been a good cooker.

After I'm finished, I grab my backpack and head out to the car where my mom was waiting for me.

~~~

Take a deep breath, everything will be okay, be brave, I thought as I was debating to whether open the office door or just leave. How can I leave on my first day of school, Bella you are nuts. Well let's just get over this once and for all.

I open the door to the office and a floral scent hit my nose. Inside the office it was cold, not the type of cold where I would be shivering, but the one you want when you are outside in a very hot day. The walls where the color red, and the carpet was black, simple. There were chairs on the walls, and on the center. The office was not big, but neither was it small.

After I took all my surroundings in, I approached the office lady. On the table, there was a name, which I'm positive its hers. The lady looked young, in her early thirties or so. Her name was Mrs. Hill.

"Hello, my name is Mrs. Hill, how may I help you?" She asked me in a sweet voice. She looked nice by just hearing those words, why? Who knows, I just say so.

"I'm a new student here." I said, not really knowing what else to say.

"Oh, of course, Cullen or Swan?" She asks, looking through some paperwork.

Wait!? Did I hear right? Did she say Cullen? No, it can't be. There can be other Cullen's, right?

"Umm, Swan." I said, softly, I thought she didn't hear me, but she did.

"Here is you schedule, map of the school, and locker number, have a great day." She says, and goes back at doing her paperwork.

I walked out to the parking lot and saw that it was almost already all full. Hearing the last name "Cullen" is still bugging me. Edward did say all his family came here, but he said they were only staying for one week, right?

I looked at my schedule and it said I had biology for first period. Science.... I don't like science, science and me hate each other. I started walking towards the entrance of the school. People hanging outside, others just reading, while seating on the grass. As I entered the school, I immediately wanted to turn around, and run away. This school isn't Forks. Forks... I missed Forks, and my dad. The school was huge. It was three times as big as the one in Forks.

I looked at my map, and tried to look what way should I go in order to get to my locker. Surely, I had to make some few turns. After I got everything in my locker, I headed towards calculus.

As I entered the room, I saw people running around, throwing paper at each other, and some were kissing. Thus was nothing like Forks. I also noticed the teacher was not here. Oh great. I stayed near the door, not really knowing what to do. After a few minutes, somebody behind me cleared their throat. I turned and around and saw the teacher giving me a serious look.

"Would you mind telling me what are you doing out of your seat, standing in front of the door way?" He asked.

"I'm new here." I didn't really know what to say, so that's the first thing that came through my mind.

His expression changed, a nice look.

"Very nice. What's your name?" He asked, as he passed around me to get to his desk. I followed him, seeming I have to answer.

"My name is Isabella Swan." I said.

"Well nice to meet you, Isabella. I'm Mr. Durban." He said, extending hus hand towards me. I shook it, nervously.

"You may go seat down at any desk that you may like, I hope you have a great day."

I looked around, trying to find a seat that is available, and surely the only one was at the very back. As I made my way towards the back, I tripped with somebody's backpack. Everybody started laughing. I'm pretty sure my face was red.

"Awww, poor you. You are the new girl and already making me laugh." Said somebody. It was a boy. I looked up, and found the boy that was making fun of me has blond hair, and blue eyes.

I stood up, not daring to look at somebody. When I reached at the very back, everybody was still laughing. There was an empty seat beside me, which I was grateful for. I was about to take my stuff out, when the teacher called out for everybody's attention.

"Its seems we don't only have one new student, but two. This is Edward Cullen , class." I looked up and surely it was him.

Edward Cullen, the boy I am in love with.

Authors note:

I know, I haven't updated in days, maybe weeks. Exams are coming up, so I have to study really hard, and another reason is because I am having some family problems, which I hope everything comes out ok. I probably won't update again in a while, I'm not sure yet. Well here is another chapter, hope you all liked it.

April 9, 2015

Vote

Comment

Teddybeargirl1524