Chapter Six

"Alice can we leave now." I pleaded, my feet were throbbing now.

  There was a bench near by, so I went flying to it. I sat down and took my shoes of and massaged them.

  "You ok?" Edward asked, giving me a small smile.

  "Yeah I'm fine, my feet are just hurting." I said.

  The other ones went to other stores, while Edward and me stayed on the bench, in silence, not awkward or anything, just peaceful.

  "Do you have to leave?" Edward asked, his voice pained, like if it hurts him seeing me leave.

  I was taken back by his question, I mean why did he cared if I left or stayed? Why would he be asking me that, when hes so happy without me, and so happy with Tanya?

  "Does it matter to you?" I asked, giving him a glare.

  He used to be there with me, always being at my side whenever I needed him, but since he started dating Tanya he hasn't, and now he is.

  He looked offended by my question.

  "Of course it matters to me, your my friend." He said.

  "Well you haven't been acting like it." I snarled at him.

  He was about to say something, but I beaten him by saying,"Look, you were always there for me, but you started changing how you were when you started dating Tanya, so why now?" My eyes were getting blurry by the time I finished.

  I won't cry in front of him, I won't cry.

  Seeing he wasn't gonna answer me, I stood up and made my way to the exit.

  "Bella!"

  I knew it was him, but I wasn't gonna stop, not now.

  I reached the lot when all of the sudden a hand grabbed me by my upper arm, and made me face whoever was that grabbed me, and of course it was Edward.

  "What do you want?" I hollered at him.

  "Look I'm sorry I've been distant from all of y'all, but it was because I wanted to spend some time with Tanya." He said, pain in his voice.

  "Just let me go, Edward." I said, my voice sounding heavy. I was still trying to hold my tears, but one escaped my eye. I reached up and cleaned the tear off quickly.

  Edward looked as if he was gonna cry too, but it didn't matter anymore, I just wanted to go home.

  I took my arm out of his hold, and walked home, it wasn't that far.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

  When I reached my house, I went straight to my room and email my mom.

  I opened my laptop, and wrote...

  Dear mom

  It would be great to go and live with you, but just a few years, then I'll go look for some place to live. Also if I go to live with you, I will also have to come here and visit my dad and friends, that's all I ask for if I go live with you, love you tons mom.

                                           Your daughter,
                                                         Bella

  As I clicked send, I knew my life was gonna change soon.

  Later when my dad got came home, I was nervous to tell him that I'm gonna go live with my mom.

  "What smells so good, Bell's?" My dad asked, as he entered the kitchen and sniffed the air.

  "I made some lasagna, hope you like it." I said, my voice sounding uneven to me.

  Like if my dad could sense that I needed to talk with him, he said,"You want to tell me something?" He asked me as he sat down on the chair.

  I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and said,"I'm leaving."

  There was silence for like what, two minutes. I couldn't take it longer so I opened my eyes and saw my dad sitting there without moving, like a statue.

  "You...a-are....leaving...." He trailed off.

  Hes eyes started to get watery, which made me feel so bad.

  "Yes, I'm gonna go live with my mom." I whispered.

  "Ok, ummm...when?"

  "I don't know, my mom said she is going to speak with you."

  "Ok." And with that, he stood up, and left.

  I stayed there in the kitchen, crying.

  I went upstairs, and jumped on bed and cried like if there was no tomorrow.

  February 27, 2015

  Vote and comment

  Teadybeargirl1523