Chapter Seven

One month later......

  Its been a month since I said I was leaving, which that will be tomorrow.

  I've tried to spend as much time with my dad and friends, but not with Edward.

  The only time I saw him was in school.

  About school, all the other people that I talk to thrower me a party.

  During the party, I saw Tanya. She told me she was happy that I was leaving.

  Flashback.....

   I was sitting down, while all the other ones where dancing, when all of the sudden I hear somebody call my name.

  "Bella." Somebody said, in a cold voice. I know who that somebody is, and guess who it is, Tanya.

   "What do you want?" I asked her, my voice sounding boring.

  "Oh nothing, just wanted to say that I am happy that you are finally leaving." She said, a smug look on her face.

  "Well Tanya, for your information, I'm not moving for your satisfaction." I said, and with that I went to look for my friends.

  Back to present.....

  I tried my best in avoiding Tanya since the party, but it seems that karma is with me. Every time I would turn around in a corner, I would see Tanya.

  When I would see Edward, she's always there too.

  Talking about Edward, hes been acting weird, too. He doesn't spend time with Tanya like he used to, but he won't spend time with his family neither.

  I talked to Alice about that, and she says that he's been moping around the house.

  I wonder why?

  Getting out of my thoughts, my dad was calling me from downstairs.

  I walked down the stairs, and went into the living room where he was.

  "You called me dad?"

  "Yeah, just wanted to make sure that you are ready for tomorrow, the plane is taking off at nine, so you might want to wake up early to catch it." He said, never meeting my eyes, I could feel his sadness of me leaving him.

  "Dad, you know I love you, right." I said, as I sat down beside him.

  "Yeah, I know kiddo, but just seeing you go, its gonna be hard." He said his voice full of pain. I saw a tear roll down his check, and there's where I couldn't take it no more.

  "You know dad you won't have to worry if you will ever see me again, because I promise you that you will see me at least two times, ok?" I said, as I hugged him sideways.

  "Ok."

  We stayed like that until I, eventually had to go to sleep.

  The next day

  I woke up by my alarm at seven. I decided that I wanted to go say bye to my friends before heading to the airport.

  I was done, and already loaded by seven thirty, so it would give me plenty of time to say goodbye to them.

  "Ready?" My dad asked, giving me a sad smile.

  "Ready."

  And so we took off to the Cullen's house.

  The Cullen's house wasn't that far away, but neither that close.

  As we entered the lawn of the big house, I saw Esme at the porch with tears at her eyes.

  Oh how I'm gonna miss my second mom, I thought as I got out of the car.

  "I can't believe your leaving, sweetheart." Esme said in a trembling voice as I reached to her, and gave her a hug.

  "Me neither. I always thought that I would always live here, but I guess that changed, right?"

  "Right." She said, as she laughed.

  "Come on let's go inside."To Charlie,"You want a cup of coffee?"

  "That would be nice, thank you."

  We entered the house, and was quickly attacked by Alice jumping on me.

  "I'm gonna miss you so much, you know?" Alice said, as she repeatedly kept on saying things like 'you better not have a new best friend' and 'why are you leaving me I thought you loved me' and etc.

  "Ok Alice, I understand you, and yes I do love you, and no I won't change you for nothing, your my best friend."

  "Ok."

  She let me go of our little embrace, and went to her dad.

  "Bella we will all miss you. You were like a daughter to me." Carlisle said.

  "Thank you for letting me be a part in your family."

  "It was a pleasure." Esme said.

  I checked my watch and it was already eight thirty.

  "I guess we should get going dad."

  "Ok, I'll wait outside for you."

  Emmett came over to me, gave me a hug and said, "I'll miss you little sis, won't have somebody to make fun of." He said, laughing out loud.

  I sighed at his stupidity.

  I said bye once to them again and headed out, but stopped as somebody called me.

  "Bella!"

  Mwahahahah, who could have called her? Two updates of this story in one day yay! Tell me what you all think.

  Vote and comment

  February 27, 2015

  Teadybeargirl1523