Chapter nine

Already in the plane...

   As I looked out the window, I saw how the buildings turned into little shapes. I knew this was a new start.

  I would miss all my friends, and mostly my dad.

  My dad, my 'can't cook' dad.

  I wonder how he's going to live without me, surely he will survive without me being around.

  Over the last month I had in Forks, I was teaching my dad how to cook, at least just the basics of cooking.

  I looked out the window again and, and surely all I could see were shapes.

  It was a beautiful view of the land, everything I'm leaving behind to go live with my mom.

  I was already getting bored, so I took out my favorite book out, 'Wuthering Heights'.

••••••••(after the flight)••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  When we landed, I looked outside the window and spotted my mom that fast.

  I knew she was so happy to see me, so was I.

  I got out of the plane, grabbed my things and headed towards my mom.

  "Bella!" She said, as she grabbed me into a tight hug.

  "Hi mom." I said, hugging her back.

  "I missed you so much, look at you, your all grown up." My mom said, stepping out of the embrace, and looking me up and down, I felt weird her looking at me like that.

  "Ok, mom, I know I grew up and blah blah blah, I'm still the same old bell." I said.

  "Ok, well let's go!" She said, excited.

  For some reason I felt like if somebody was watching me. I turned around, and sure nobody was there.

  Hmmm weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(at the house of Rene) ~~~

  "Ok, you have your own room, its right across mine, so if you need anything, I'm close." She said.

  We walked inside, and the house wasn't the ones that you see and say,'wow, or 'amazing', but it did had its touches.

  "Well as you see this is the living room, over your right that's the kitchen and to your left that is the hall towards the rooms, which there are only three."

  We walked into the kitchen, it was also good looking, then we walked out into the hall.

  The walls were collered this type of creme, and the floor was just tiles.

  In the hallway there were one at the very end, the door facing us, and two doors beside them.

  "Ok so yours is the one at your right and mine is the left one."

  I just nodded my head.

  We walked inside the room that is supposed to be mine.

  It was beautiful. The carpet was black, the walls were painted white, the bed is a queen and in the middle of the room, there was a nightstand beside my bed, there was also a desk, and a mirror.

  "I will leave you alone, but after dinner I want you to meet somebody you might had missed." She said, and with that she left.

  I wonder who she is talking about, who would I miss, I mean the only person I made friends with over the summer when I used to come here was Jacob, but since then I haven't seen him.

  With that, I started unpacking.

  So Bella finally moved. She feels somebody is watching her, who could it be? Jacob is going to come in next chapter, yay! Maybe something will happen between them, who knows.
  I also want to dedicate this chapter to Mr_and_Mrs_Cullen for helping me with some ideas, her writing is so amazing, so go check her stories out, well enough with me talking, bye guys.

March 4, 2015

  Teadybeargirl1523