ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ

First things first, This is what your Outfit looks like:

I sadly do not know who the Artist is AND you also have a Mask to cover your Identity (The Cover above the Picture is what your Mask looks like)

AND Your Nichirin Blade

~ 🖤 ~

"CAW CAW! CAW CAW! HASHIRA MEETING WITH KAGAYA UBUYASHIKI! HASHIRA MEETING WITH KAGAYA UBUYASHIKI!" My Crow said to me in the Sky.

"Lead the way" I said and the Crow flew off with me running behind him.

- 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚜 -

"I heard a Demon Slayer brought a Demon with him!" The Flame Hashira said to the Sound Hashira "Yes! Can you believe how Unflamboyantly that is!?" the Sound Hashira said.

Then, Ubuyashiki arrived, making everyone bow down. Kanata, one of Ubuyashiki's Daughters then said "I see one of the Hashira's are missing" "W-Who?" Tanjiro said making the Wind Hashira's Grip on him tighter "QUIET! You are not allowed to Speak!" The Wind Hashira said to Tanjiro.

"Who is missing?" Ubuyashiki said "The Moon Hashira" Kanata said. "The Moon Hashira is a Busy Hashira, we shall wait for her." "WHAT? WHAT IF SHE WO-" "What if I wont what?" The Hashiras heard a Noise from above.

All the Hashira's looked above to see the Moon Hashira sitting on the Roof waiting for a Response from the Wind Hashira.

The Moon Hashira jumped off the Roof "So what is it?" She said. No Response. "Thats what I thought" The Moon Hashira said and walked up to Ubuyashiki and bowed. "My Apologies that I am late" "Its alright" Ubuyashiki said and the Moon Hashira walked back to the other Hashiras.

After the Discussion about Tanjiro and his Demon Sister, Ubuyashiki decided that him, his Sister and Friends could stay in the Butterfly Estate to heal up from their Previous Mission.

I decided to check up on Tanjiro and his Friends. While I was walking to the Room where they are, a Demon Slayer sprinted out of the Door and down the Hallway, °Weird°  I thought and opened the Door.

"Ah! The Moon Hashira! How are you?" The Insect Hashira, also known as Shinobu said "M-M-MOON HASHIRA?!" A Blonde boy said hiding under his Blankets. "Im doing Alright" I said to Shinobu "Thats good to hear! I'll be on my way now, See you later!" Shinobu said and left.

"Whats under that stupid Mask" I heard a Voice say "Who said that?" I asked "ME! INOSUKE HASHIBIRA!" The Man with a Boar Head on yelled "Well what is under THAT stupid Mask" I said pointing to the Boar Head. "THE GREAT INOSUKE'S FACE YOU DAMN WOMAN!" he said.

"Okay then, I want you to take off your Mask" "THE GREAT INOSUKE DOESNT LISTEN TO ORDERS AND DOES WHATEVER HE WANTS!" he yelled but in a split second his Mask is gone, revealing a Man with Emerald Green Eyes and Black hair with Blue Tips.

"HEY GIVE THAT BACK WOMAN!" He said seeing me hold his Boar Head "Nope" I said "HA! PATHETIC! WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING OFF YOUR MASK? ARE YOU SCARED?! HAHAHAHAHA!" he said laughing loudly.

"Yes" I said and tossed the Boar Head to him and left the Room shutting the Door. I made my way to my Room and shut the Door, not wanting to see anyone at the Moment.

~ 🖤 ~

idk what I did 🌝