ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

Months have passed, I was still with the Hashira's, I would see Giyuu from Time to Time but I never had the Courage to speak to him.

I was walking through the Dark Halls looking for someone but I cant remember who, I opened a Door and I see 3 Boys, a Blonde, a Boy with Hanafuda Earrings and a Boar Headed boy.

"Y/N-CHAN!" the Blonde said pulling me into a Hug "Hi Zenitsu" I said "How are you feeling Y/N" Tanjiro asked "Im doing great!". lies

"How are you 3?" I said "Im alright" Tanjiro said "The Great Inosuke is always okay!" Inosuke said and I giggled, "And you Zenitsu?" I asked "Im okay~" he said as Hearts started to surround him.

Suddenly a Crow came in flying and screaming "CAW CAW! A LETTER FROM LADY TAMAYO! A LETTER FROM LADY TAMAYO!" the Crow yelled "Lady.. Tamayo? That Name sounds so familiar" I said as I thought about it.

The Crow gave Tanjiro the Letter as he read it.

Dear Tanjiro,

Good News, I found a Cure for your Sister Nezuko and Y/N. I hope she is still alive, meet me at my Place when you can.

- Lady Tamayo

"It says She has a Cure! Y/N you're going to be Human again along with Nezuko!" Tanjiro cheered "Human? Why would I do that?!" I said letting go of Zenitsu's Hug. "But didn't you want to be Human?" Tanjiro said.

"How? I haven't gotten my Revenge!? I dont want to be a Human!" I said as I ran out the Demon Slayer Corps, luckily it was Night Time and the Moon shining brightly. As I was running I came to a Stop near a Beautiful Tree.

I sat down next to the Tree admiring my Surroundings, °Where did everything go wrong?°  I thought to myself.

You were hugging your Knees as the Cold Air travelled in the Sky, as your Eyes started to feel Heavy, you thought about your Decisions, thinking if you made the right Choice. Soon, you drifted off to sleep, the only thing in your Mind repeating itself as you sleep.

"I love you.. but your not mine.."

~ 🖤 ~

hsvohgufhg

headache

headache

headache

its short but i dont care