ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ

"TO GET MY REVENGE!"

"What revenge?" a Man with Black Hair and Blue ends said "As if you dont know!?" I said while fighting the Boar Man.

"You Humans locked me up for so long for some Shit I was never apart of! Noone even came to check up on me! My only Source of Light was the Moon! But my Master, he is a God! He freed me and helped me so much that I would never be the Monster I am today! Hell I doubt you'll do the same." I said finally defeating the Boar.

"We would never do that to you Y/N-san! Just please, come back to us!" The Butterfly Girl said "Come back? COME BACK!? I WILL NEVER COME BACK YOU FILTHY HUMANS!" I said enraged thinking I would give in so easily.

I decided to just finish this Shit and get it over with. I then proceeded to make everyone pass out except 2, My Giyuu and a Man with red dots on his Face and white Hair. "My Job here is done, but I will get my Revenge! Even if it costs my Life!" I said escaping before the Sun could rise.

I arrived back at my Hideout, I went in only to see Muzan there, I bowed as he started speaking. "Did you kill anyone" "No sir" "Pathetic" he said choking me "I expected better from you, Upper Rank 3" he said letting go "I'll t-try better.." I said catching my Breath.

"Its not like you ever tried to-"

"stay."

I finished his Sentence as he left leaving me Isolated. A part of me is saying I should stay with Muzan and the others but the other part of me is saying I should give in to the Humans. °I hate this, I wanna leave. NO the Humans locked me up I still want my Revenge.° I thought to myself before drifting off to Sleep.

- 𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂'𝒔 -

"HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT Y/N DID?" Sanemi yelled at the other Hashira's "Calm down Sanemi" Mitsuri said "SHE IS A TRAITOR! SHE IS A DEMON!" he kept on yelling "Sanemi calm down! Most of us may have passed out during the Fight but all of us are still Alive!" "Face it! She will kill us sooner or later!" and they kept on arguing.

It is very Noisy, Giyuu is tired of this, but just his Luck Shinobu had to annoy him more. "Tomioka-san, how come Y/N knows who you are and not us?" Shinobu's Question silenced the whole Room within seconds.

"I dont know" Giyuu said "Well you must know, She didnt remember us except for you." Shinobu said but she got no Response.

~ 🖤 ~

Do yall understand the Thing eqzf iwzdf<aqehzq 

why must school  E X I S T