ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

"Y/N was once a Demon."

"SHE CANT BE A DEMON!" Tanjiro yelled "Then explain this" Muzan said pointing to my Face "She was a Upper Rank 3 Demon, How Fun it would've been if you werent Human, Y/N" "SHUT UP" I said finally getting away from Muzan's Grip.

"You cant hide anymore Y/N, Your Time will come." Muzan said "Take care of them" Muzan said to someone before disappearing. The Demon Muzan talked to appeared, it was Rena.

"Hello Demon Slayers! Time for some fun eh?" Rena said but noticing I disappeared "Where the Hell is she?!" Rena shouted looking around. When Rena looked back at the Hashira's they were also gone. "HUH?!" Rena said.

Suddenly Rena heard screaming and looked at the Demons noticing most of them dying, "Come out come out wherever you are!" Then she spotted some Hashira's and dashed towards them and having an Opportunity to make a some cuts on the Hashira's.

The Fight lasted for a while, most of us are tired, yet Rena still feels Powerful as ever. She then comes Face to face with me. "Wow! Its really you! The Former Upper Rank 3 Demon! I was such a big Fan! But now, Time to die and take your former Place." Rena said dashing towards me but I quickly jumped int the Sky avoiding her Attacks.

𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦 - 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬

By using this Form, Any Attacks on me will not damage me. Using the Moon's Power any Strike I blow can instantly kill the Enemy.

I then landed on the Ground, Rena tried doing many Attacks on me but none of them Damage me. "Huh? How are you not Dead!? My Attacks are so Powerful!" while she was distracted I jumped into the Sky falling as Rena watched every single move.

"Im sorry Rena" I whispered as I cut her Head clean off. "You deserved better" I said as I watched her Head and Body disappears into Nothing.

°I should head back quickly° I thought to myself, but seeing the others hurt I couldn't just leave them behind. I then looked around to find my Mask, grabbed it, put it on and helped the others. I made sure noone is seriously Injured, then, I looked at them one last Time, and ran back to the Corps leaving them behind.

After a bit, I arrived back at the Corps and quickly ran to my Room. I then packed all of the things I needed for my Trip. Finally, I put the Bag over my Shoulders and closed the Door to my Room.

I then made my Way outside the Corps, it pains me to do this, but I have no Choice.

I need to get to Lady Tamayo.

~ 🖤 ~

I have come to a Conclusion, Muzan as a Girl

*Chefs kiss*

FYI Rena is just a random name