ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?

"Did you really mean it.. Giyuu?"

"no.."

"Then what do yo-" I was cut off when I felt a Warm Giyuu embrace me in a Hug. "Im.. sorry.." Giyuu quietly said, "Its alright" I said stroking his Hair. "I miss this" I said as I hugged him tighter.

"I never meant anything I said.. It was only a distraction to catch you off guard." he said "Hmmmm out of all the Things you could've said, you chose the one that will hurt me the most?" "I didnt think it through.."

"Im kidding Giyuu, I forgive you, but you must buy me Food so I can fully forgive you" I said while giggling, Giyuu also giggled as a Response. He pulled away from the Hug, only to have a sad look on his Face.

"Whats wrong?" I said placing my hand on his Cheek "Do you.. love me..?" he had a questioning Expression on his Face. "Of course I do Giyuu! Why wouldn't I?" I smiled at him and pulled him into another Hug.

"But wait.. do you love me?" I said as I looked at him, he has a Smile on his Face once I said those Words. Suddenly, his Lips come in contact with mine. He pulled away still smiling "Does that Answer your Question?"

I smiled at him "Hmmmmm.. nope. BYEEEEEE" I said as I ran out my Room with Giyuu chasing after me. I ran around the House while Giyuu still chased after me.

Then I got inside my Room and locked the Door behind him, I heard him stop at the Door. "Y/N.. Open.. the Door!" he said trying to catch his Breath "Nope, Im tired, Goodnight!" I said as I got away from the Door and onto my Bed.

I was asleep when I felt something heavy on me, I tried getting up but it only pushed me back to the Bed. I looked behind me and my Eyes widened at the Sight "Giyuu?!" I said, "Hm?" he said opening 1 Eye.

"How in the Hell did you ge-" I was cut off by Giyuu shushing me with his Finger on my Lips "Sleep" he said before closing his Eyes and going back to Sleep. "You little-" I was cut off once again by Giyuu wrapping his Arms around me tighter.

"I said you need to Sleep didnt I?" he said grinning "This. isn't. over." I said as I got comfortable "But it is." "Shut it and YOU Sleep"

- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 -

It was the next Day, you woke up in the bright, shiny, ANNOYING Daylight coming into your Room, IN Giyuu's Arms. "Good morning, Mizuki" Giyuu said grinning at me "haha so funny now HOW DID YOU GET IN MY ROOM?!" I said.

"I borrowed the Keys" he said "I didnt think about that.. ANYWAYS IM HUNGRY I WANNA EAT" I said as I rolled off the Bed and onto the Floor. "Why must you be like this Y/N" Giyuu said sighing in disappointment that he couldn't hold you in his Arms much longer.

"Its bEcAuSe.. im hungry now may you please get out I want to change" he nodded and left the Room. I changed into my Demon Slayer Uniform and Haori since we are going back to the Corps today, I left my Room only to be embraced in another Hug that caught me by Surprise.

I turned around only to meet Nezuko, as a Human. "Nezuko! God you scared me and You look so adorable! not that I mean you werent before but you look cuter!" "Thank you Y/N-san!" She said, but at the end of the Hallway, I could see Giyuu, staring Daggers at us.

"I am fucked up" I said as I dragged Nezuko with me as Giyuu chased us everywhere. "GIYUU STOP CHASING US! I DID NOTHING WrOoOonGgGg!"

~ 🖤 ~

In my Mind after typing the Last Sentence:

Giyuu: I THINK THE FUCK NOT TRICK ASS BITCH

but sadly Giyuu does not act like that so I cant add it 😭