ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ

After finishing off the Demon I walked to Giyuu "Are you alright?" I asked "Yes" he said "We should look for your Blade" I said and Giyuu nodded and we searched for his Blade.

After a searching for a bit I found it and gave it to Giyuu "Here" I said and he grabbed his Blade "We should head back now" I said and he nodded, making our way back to the Demon Slayer Corps.

- 3 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 -

We arrived at the Demon Slayer Corps, a bit tired but we didnt care. "Ara Ara~ You both have finally came back!" Shinobu said "Yes, how are the 3?" I asked Shinobu placing my Belongings in my Room with Shinobu behind me.

"They're doing great! Currently Training" She said "Thanks for telling me, see ya" I said and left the Room "But Y/N-san! You are supposed to be resting!" Shinobu said "No need, I didnt do much during the Mission anyways" I said opening the Door to the Room where the 3 Hooligans are.

"Y/N-san! You came back!" Tanjiro said "Yes yes" I said looking around "Where is Inosuke and Zenitsu?" I asked him "Oh they're outside, I'll show you where" Tanjiro said leading me outside.

"Here they are" Tanjiro said "Y/N-CHAAAN~" Zenitsu said running up to me and engulfing me into a Hug "HEY YOU DAMN WOMAN! COME FIGHT ME!" I could hear Inosuke say in the Backround.

"Hehe okay then" I said "But you gotta let me go Zenitsu" "NoOOoOOOooOoOO" "Yes." "No" "Y e s" "N o" "y e s" "n o" "I'll hug you after the Fight" "NoOOoOoOOOOOoooOooo" But he let go anyways.

"INOSUKE HOW DARE YOU DO THAT! I WAS HAVING A MOMENT WITH Y/N-CHANNNNN" Zenitsu yelled at Inosuke as me and him were walking to somewhere. "So what will the Winner get?" Tanjiro asked.

"Hmmmm Honestly I have no Idea" I said "IF I WIN YOU HAVE TO DO WHATEVER I SAY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY W/N (wrong name)" "Alright same goes for me" I said knowing if I actually fight him with all my Power, he'll be Dead.

When you, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Tanjiro found a Perfect and Open Place to Fight, you stretched your Arms preparing for you and Inosuke's little 'Fight'. "Ready?" I said "HELL YES I AM" "Ok then" I said "Ready, Set, GO" I said and Inosuke Immediately dashed towards me.

Once he was close enough I jumped up into the Sky, unnable for him to reach me and landed on a Tree Branch. "Aw poor little Boar cant get me" I said taunting him "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!" Inosuke yelled.

I jumped off the Tree Branch and faced Inosuke, he was dashing towards me trying to knock me off my Feet but I dodged all of them with ease. The Fight lasted for a bit until I got bored and decided to forfeit defeat.

Inosuke kept trying to knock me down so I acted slower pretending Im getting tired giving him a Chance to swoop me off my Feet making me land hard on the Ground "HAHAHAHAA I BEAT YOU W/N YOU DAMN WEAKLING" "Alright Alright, so what am I supposed to do?" I asked getting up and dusting the dirt off my Haori.

"TAKE OFF THAT STUPID MASK OF YOURS!" Inosuke yelled. I froze. "What if I dont want to?" I said looking at him "THEN I'LL HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF MYSELF!" he said running towards me but he was too slow since I was already in the Sky.

But what I didnt know, was someone was watching the whole thing.