ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ

It has been a few Days since the 'Fight' knowing I dont want to take off my Mask for a Reason, Yet noone knows the Reason except for me. I think. I was inside my Room sleeping when someone knocked on the Door but I didnt hear it.

- 𝔾𝕚𝕪𝕦𝕦'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I was knocking on Y/N's Door making sure she is okay, but no response. I was starting to get a bit worried but I tried not to, So I decided to open the Door making sure she is okay, only to see her sleeping peacefully on her Bed.

°She must be really tired°  I thought to myself, I looked around and saw her Mask on her Desk. I didnt want to disturb her nor disobey her Wishes so I closed the Door and left, only to see Shinobu at the end of the Hallway.

"Ara Ara~ What were you doing in Y/N-san's Room Tomioka-san?" Shinobu said and I just walked away not caring about her "Tomioka-san! You didnt answer my Question!" I heard Shinobu yell from the Hallway. I turned around and said to her "You'll wake her up, be quiet" and left.

But I still heard Shinobu say something "Oh~ Now I see how it is."

- 𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I woke up from my Sleep, it was sometime in the Afternoon so I got my Mask and my Nichirin Blade and left my Room. I was walking through the Hallways when someone tapped on my Shoulder, I looked behind me and see the Mist Hashira Muichiro.

"Yes?" I said "Uhhhh Dinner is ready" Muichiro said as he walked away, Im guessing he forgot that I eat alone but oh well. I followed Muichiro to the Dining Room and see all the Hashiras eating Dinner.

"Ah Y/N-san! You came!" Shinobu said "I was wondering where you were" The Stone Hashira Gyomei said "Uhh so where am I going to sit?" I asked "You can sit right here!" The Flame Hashira Rengoku said patting an empty space next to him.

I sat down and got myself some Ramen, I put up my Mask a bit only showing my Mouth and began eating. There was a Moment of Silence until the Serpent Hashira Obanai spoke up "So Y/N, Why do you wear that stupid Mask" "I wear it for a Reason, and that Reason is not worth sharing with" I said continuing to eat my Ramen.

"Or is it because you are Ugly" The Wind Hashira Sanemi said "I do not care about my Appearance." I said "HA yeah right" Sanemi said "Or maybe your just a scared little Weakling!" he said looking at me with a Smirk.

"Me? a weakling? In your Dreams" I said putting the Ramen Bowl away and leaving the Dining Room. "Sanemi! Why did you do that to poor Y/N! If she doesnt want to talk about it then leave her be!" The Love Hashira Mitsuri said "Whatever" Sanemi said.

I was walking to the Butterfly Estate where Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke are resting. I opened the Door and I see them talking to each other, they're getting healed up pretty fast. "Hello" I said "Hello Y/N" Tanjiro said "Y/N-CHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN~" Zenitsu said hugging me.

"Hi Zenitsu! Felling better" "YUP! Now that you are here hehehehe~" "Okay okay calm down" I said "So why are you here Y/N?" Tanjiro asked "I dont know, I got bored" I said sitting on a Chair.

For the rest of the Day, Me and the Trio chatted with each other. It was nice having them around.