ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 3

I was walking near a Forest and I see the Demon waiting for me, I ran to the Demon "Hello there Y/N" "How do you know my Name?!" I said still running "Isnt it obvious?" This Demon is irritating me.

Me and The Demon kept on fighting until it disappeared and appeared behind me pushing me to the Ground. "Your that Oblivious" The Demon said but I kicked it off of me and tried slicing it, but I could only slice a bit of its Neck but not whole until it disappeared and reappeared near me, so I ran to it.

While I was getting closer the Demon disappeared into thin Air, I looked around until I heard something from above. I looked up at the Sky and see the Demon in the Sky trying to kill me as it launches itself towards me "Dumb move" I said.

"Huh?" The Demon said getting closer to me. Once the Demon got closer I held onto my Blade and sliced its Neck quickly before the Demon had a Chance to disappear. "Y-YOU STUPID DEMON SLAYER! YOU WILL DIE-" The Demon said before completely disintegrating.

°I wonder what the Demon meant by me being Oblivious°  I thought to myself before I ran off to find Giyuu.

"Giyuu? Giyuu!" I yelled while running, I then had an Idea which will make it easier to find Giyuu. I jumped up to a Tree Banch and looked around from above, trying to find a mismatched Haori, but no Luck.

I then jumped higher into the Sky from Tree to Tree, still looking for Giyuu, only to find him fighting a Demon nearby. I got closer to it only to see Giyuu without his Blade, I couldnt find the Blade anywhere so I decided to take Matters into my own Hands.

I jumped off the Tree I was standing on and into the Sky, the Moon shining brightly behind me giving me a good view of the Demon and Giyuu.

𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦 - 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤

Using my Moon Breathing in the Sixth Form I held onto my Blade tightly and got behind the Demon slicing off its Limbs in a Star Form making it fall to the Ground. 

"YOU BASTARD! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU EVEN COME FROM!?" The Demon yelled which I found Annoying and ended its Life quickly by slicing its Neck then turning into Nothing.

~ 🖤 ~

I aint good at describing Fights so this will be weird