ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪᴛ

I woke up somewhere im not familiar with, I was chained up in a Room, although its starting to get familiar to something I cant remember.

Then the Door got busted open and there stood the Man with Scars all over his Body °Demon Slayers° I thought to myself. "Use your Power and you'll burn in the Sun got that?" He said with Anger and I nodded.

"Where the fuck am I" I said "Oi! Dont give me that damn Attitude! We're at the Demon Slayer Corps, in your Room" he said "My Room?" I questioned "Yes, YOUR Room now Shut up" he said closing the Door.

Great, Now im stuck in a Room thats supposedly mine chained up. Using my Powers would also be stupid, Considering I would be Dead by Daylight (get it?) So there is no Point in trying. It was turning Night Time and the Moon is shining in the Dark Sky.

I was getting Hungry, not for Humans, for Food, REAL Food. So, as the Stupid Demon I am, I escaped my Room in Chains and looked for a Room with Food, this Place is oddly familiar and in a few minutes I found a Room with Chatter.

I could smell the Food from inside, but because of these Brainless Idiots needing to chain my Hands up for no apparent Reason, I decided that I am not going to die from Hunger. I kicked the Door down only for everyone to look at me in a confused, mad, upset Expression.

"Im hungry" I said as I sat down in a empty Seat, "If you waited a little longer we could've fed you in YOUR Room not here" Someone with Heterochromia Eyes and a Snake said "I said Im hungry now feed me" I said as I showed him the Chains.

"Here" a Man with Red Dots on his face shoved a Bowl of Food to my Direction. I took one look at the Food and shoved it away "Why did you do that?" The Man said "I smell Poison" I said. I stood up and walked up to the Man.

"Remove these dumb Chains" I said "We cant do that, what if you kill us all" he said "I would do that right now if you wont remove these stupid Chains so I can fucking cook" I said. The Man hesitated at first but did it anyways.

"Finally" I said as I went to cook myself some Ramen, Once I finished cooking I sat down at my Seat and ate my Ramen. As I was eating, I noticed Giyuu wasn't here the whole Time "Where is Giyuu?" I asked, the whole Room went Silent.

"We dont know" the Girl with a Butterfly Pin said "What do you mean" I said "We haven't seen him since.. what happened" She said "What happened?" I asked "Its complicated" a Man with Black and Blue Hair said.

Once I finished my Ramen I got up and walked away "Where do you think your going?" The Man with Scars said.

"Outside" "Aren't you supposed to kill us?" The Blind Man said "I dont know.." I said as I left to go outside.

As I was walking through the Woods, I found a little Lake and sat next to it, admiring the Water flowing.

"Did you really mean it.. Giyuu"

~ 🖤 ~

whf iueowgfhjzds  a boanjsjkchjkjehdueqhvff v ndsavsvf