ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ

"Y- w-k -p! Y- wak- up! Y/N WAKE UP!" Someone yelled, My Eyes opened but because of the Light it was too bright. Once my Eyes adjusted to the Brightness, I saw Rengoku looking at me.

"W-What happened?" I said sitting up "You were in the Woods sleeping, we were looking for you all Night, luckily we found you before the Sun could rise" he said "Sorry" I said "No worries, come join us for Dinner later, to lighten up your Mood" he said giving me a Smile as I nodded.

Rengoku left the Room, leaving me all alone. Soon it was Dinner Time, I went to the Bathroom to wash my hands, I looked in the Mirror. It irritates me so much but I dont know why, Everything pisses me off.

°Why the Hell did he say that? Did he mean it? Are we really not Friends? Why would he do that?° I couldn't control my Anger that I smashed the Mirror with my Hand. "oops" I said looking at the Mess I made.

"Whatever" I said leaving the Bathroom and heading to where he Hashira's are eating. I entered the Room and sat down next to Mitsuri, getting myself a Bowl of Ramen, "Y/N! What happened to your Hand?!" Mitsuri said.

"I dont know" I said as I ate as Mitsuri looks at me like im Stupid, which I am. Then the Door opened revealing Tanjiro at the Door "Sorry to bother you all, but Lady Tamayo sent me a Letter informing me that she found a Cure for Nezuko and Y/N. I was just wondering who will come with me, Y/N and Nezuko to Lady Tamayo."

"I'll go" Someone said, everyone looked at that Direction from where the Voice came from and it was Giyuu. Everyone was looking at him while he was staring at me. "Then its settled, Enjoy your Dinner" Tanjiro said before leaving.

It grew Silent, yet noone dared to speak. Soon after Dinner, I was waiting outside the Corps for the rest to come so we can go to Lady Tamayo. Everyone arrived and we made our way to Lady Tamayo.

It was a Silent Trip until Morning, you 4 would usually stay in a Shady Place until it is Night Time to continue the Journey since I, the stupid Demon, dont have anything to protect myself from the Sun during daytime.

~ 🖤 ~

blabidi  blabidi blah