ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ

A few Days have passed but my Kasugai Crow Hoshi hasnt told me yet about any Missions, which is oddly weird since I always have a Mission.

I woke up on my Bed, The Sun shining through the Window making it brightly lit in my Room. I got up and changed into my Uniform and went outside NOT forgetting my Mask.

I got outside and made my way to the Butterfly Estate, once again checking up on those 3 Hooligans.

I was walking to where Kanao is training those 3, I opened the Door to see Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke all training, I gotta say, Im Impressed by their Hard work.

"Hello" I said and closed the Door behind me "Y/N~" Zenitsu said while running up to me and hugging me "Have I told you how pretty you are~" Zenitsu said while Flowers are floating around him.

"But you have never seen my Face, how am I pretty?" I said tilting my Head in Confusion "I dont need to see your Pretty Face hehehehe" Zenitsu said "Okay then, are you getting better?" I asked "Yup! Come Train with me!" Zenitsu said dragging me around the Room.

While I was helping Zenitsu with Training I could hear Tanjiro asking something to Aoi. I didnt want to hear their Conversation so I ignored it, until I heard Tanjiro say my Name to Aoi.

"Hello Aoi, I have a question" "Sure thing" "Has anyone seen Y/N's Face? Since she always has the Mask on." "Nobody saw her Face, only she knows." Aoi said.

Its true, Noone knows what I look like except for me. I think.

After a while of helping the 3 Boys with their Training someone opened the Door, to reveal the Insect Hashira, Shinobu Kocho.

"Ara Ara~ I see your becoming close Friends with those 3 Y/N-san" Shinobu said "Well your not wrong." I said while helping Tanjiro with his Training "Oh! That reminds me! Ubuyashiki wants to talk to you Y/N-san."

I nodded and left the Room making my way to Ubuyashiki wondering why he wants to talk to me.

I entered the Room to see Ubuyashiki and Giyuu already waiting for me, I sat down and Ubuyashiki started speaking.

"Good day Moon Hashira, Water Hashira. I brought you both here today to Inform you that you both have a Mission in a Town called Haruno. You may leave now." Me and Giyuu bowed and left to pack our Things for the Mission.

I was packing everything I need like Water, Ointment, Bandages, Food, Medicine and other things. I then walked out and went to the Entrance of the Corps.

I spotted Giyuu already waiting for me and we made our way to Haruno Town, it will take 3-5 Days to walk there so it will take a while.

~ 🖤 ~

Im so bad at naming fictional Places 😀🔪