ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 2

- 𝔾𝕚𝕪𝕦𝕦'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I woke up, the Sun shining through the Window. I got off my Bed and grabbed my Haori and went to the Bathroom to change.

When I left the Bathroom I looked at Y/N seeing her sleeping peacefully on the Bed, but I could see her Forehead showing. I was so eager to know why she is wearing a Mask but I dont want to upset her.

So I walked up to her Bed and pulled the Covers over her Head, making sure nothing from her Face is showing at all. I then got my Belongings and searched for some Food to eat before our Journey.

I was searching through my Bag only to hear shuffling from behind me, I looked behind me and see that Y/N isnt on her Bed. °Where is she?°  I thought only to also see her Mask is also gone, I then noticed the Bathroom Door closed, I walked up to the Bathroom Door and knocked.

"Yes?" I heard Y/N say, I felt relieved knowing she is safe. "Its nothing" I said and walked away from the Door.

- 𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 -

I finished changing and left the Bathroom seeing Giyuu waiting on his Bed, Once he noticed my Presence he looked up to see the Moon Hashira infront of him. "Sorry to bother you, here is your Mochi" he said giving me a Mochi "Thank you" I said and faced away from him to eat it.

Once I finished my Mochi I packed my Belongings making sure I dont forget something, I grabbed my Nichirin Blade and looked at Giyuu, seeing he is already finished packing and is ready to go.

We left the Room locking the Door behind us and making our Way to the Front Desk "Here is the Key" I said handing the Receptionist the Key. "Thank you! Come again!" The Receptionist said as we left.

As me and Giyuu were walking through the Village, I sense something suspicious, but I ignored it. "Where to?" I asked Giyuu who seems to know where Haruno Town is "West from here, It will take a few Hours." "Okay then" I said as we continued to walk.

A few Hours have passed and we have arrived at the Haruno Town. It will turn dark soon so me and Giyuu walked around the Town making sure nothing seems off.

We were talking with the People trying to find any Clues about the Demon, a Person seemed nice enough to tell us "Well people have been missing the past few Weeks, We dont know what happened to them" "Thank you for telling us" I said "Your welcome" The Person said and walked off.

Once it got dark quickly, me and Giyuu were quietly walking around the Town, searching for anything suspicous. "Do you see anything weird?" I asked Giyuu and he shook his Head telling you no. 

"Well well well, what do we have here? Demon Slayers! Pathetic!" Someone said behind us. We quickly looked behind us to see nothing "What the fuck?" I said "You both look awfully delicious!" The Voice said as we looked in that Direction to see nothing.

We looked around but we see no Demon in Sight. "Come out" I said "You want me to come out? Alright" The Demon said revealing itself from the Shadows. "Now that I have revealed myself! Time to die." The Demon said disappearing.

It reappeard in a nearby Tree, Immediately me and Giyuu ran to the Demon trying to Attack it only for it to Disappear again. "Where the Hell is it!?" I said looking around "Lets split up I'll take the Right you take the Left" I said and Giyuu nodded and we seperated.

~ 🖤 ~

HOMESCAPES GIVE ME FUCKING LIVES IM BORED