ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴀᴍᴀʏᴏ

I was on my way to Lady Tamayo's Place, it was a 4 Day Walk but I got there earlier than expected. I got through the Secret Wall and knocked on the Door.

Yushiro opened the Door "Y/N?" he said "Hi Yushiro, is Lady Tamayo here?" I asked "Yes follow me" he said letting me in and closing the Door. Yushiro led me to Lady Tamayo.

"Hi Lady Tamayo" I said "Y/N? What are you doing here?" She said "Well you see" I said and took off my Mask. "Oh Dear.." She said "Did it happen?" She said and I nodded "You poor thing, Yushiro please bring her to the Guest Room." Lady Tamayo said and Yushiro nodded leading me to my Room.

When I set all of my Belongings in my Room, I went back to the Room where Yushiro and Lady Tamayo is. I opened the Door and sat down with them "Do you want Tea?" Lady Tamayo asked "Sure thing" I said and she handed me a Cup of Tea.

"So when did it happen?" Lady Tamayo asked "It happened 4 Days ago, Muzan showed himself.. you can guess the rest heh" I said "Anyways how are you both doing?" I asked "Im doing alright" "Same here" Yushiro said sipping his Tea.

3 Days have passed, You spent a lot of Time with Yushiro and Lady Tamayo, but Unfortunately, your Time has come.

You were with Lady Tamayo and Yushiro talking when Lady Tamayo had an Idea. "Do you perhaps want to tell the others?" she said "Hmmmmm.. well I have no other Choice so yea. But is it okay if you write it?" I said and she nodded "Yushiro, can you get a Piece of Paper and a Pen." Lady Tamayo said "Yes Lady Tamayo" Yushiro said leaving the Room to get the Paper.

A few Minutes later Yushiro came back with the Paper and Pen and gave them to Lady Tamayo "Thank you" she said and started writing on the Paper while me and Yushiro talked to each other. 

"Here you go" Lady Tamayo said folding the Paper and handing it to me "Thank you" I said and got up to find my Crow Hoshi "Fly all the way back to the Corps and give this to Tanjiro.. and stay there with them.. Dont come back to me" I said giving the Letter to Hoshi while giving a sad Smile.

My Crow Hoshi then flew off into the Sky as I watch him fly, I then walked back to Lady Tamayo and Yushiro giving them a big Hug. "Thank you for taking care of me" I said "Its no Problem Y/N, Please stay safe" Lady Tamayo said and Yushiro nodded. "I will.. oh and please leave my Belongings here, I want them to be kept here." I said and they both nodded.

They both walked me to the Door as I opened it, I took one last glance at them, It pains me knowing I might not see them ever again But I had to, so I left knowing they will be in a special Place in my Heart.

- 𝑨 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 -

The Hashira's and the Trio were still discussing about Y/N when a Crow suddenly came flying by. "Everyone SHUT UP! here is a Letter from Y/N." Hoshi said placing the Letter infront of Tanjiro. Everyone was looking at him eager to know what the Letter is about, as Tanjiro opened it he started reading it.

Dear Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and the Hashira's,

This Letter has all the Answers to your Questions about Y/N. Yes, Y/N was a Demon, a Upper Rank 3 Demon named Mizuki. Despite her being a Demon, she came to me for Help to turn her back into a Human. It was kind of a Success, but there were Consequences.

Once Y/N's Identity is revealed to anyone, she has 1 Week to live before turning back into a Demon. Thats the Reason why she wears a Mask. Y/N wanted to become a Hashira to stop Muzan for his selfish Deeds, Alas since her Identity has been revealed, She has to suffer through the Consequences.

Once you recieve this Letter, it is too late, She is already the Demon she used to be. Please take care.

- Lady Tamayo

~ 🖤 ~

Now that this have possibly answered your Questions. LETS CELEBRATE 🥳

Is it just me or is Lady Tamayo also

*Chefs Kiss*

Im still Mind Blown how a 24 Episode Anime is IN 6 FUCKING BOOKS LIKE WTF KOYOHARU HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT