ᴍɪᴢᴜᴋɪ

Everyone couldn't believe what Tanjiro just said, Y/N? a Demon? That cant be it.

"We need to help her!" Mitsuri said "But How?! Kill her!?" Tengen said to Mitsuri. "Mizuki? What a pretty name" Muichiro said. Everyone was arguing about the Situation, it was stressful and confusing.

It is a Demon Slayer's Duty to kill all Demons, but killing their Friend who is a Demon is different.

It has been a few Weeks, News spread like wildfire about the Upper Rank 3 Demon Mizuki. Everyone was in the Demon Slayer Corps eating Dinner when someones Crow came in and reported a new Mission.

"CAW CAW! MIZUKI IS SOUTHWEST FROM HERE! MIZUKI IS SOUTHWEST FROM HERE!" Everyone looked at the Crow in disbelief. All the Hashira's, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke got their Stuff and ran Southwest, to face their old beloved Friend, but this Time, their old beloved Enemy.

The Journey was supposed to be a 2 Day Trip buuuuuuut it turned into 5 Days to get there.

- 𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒊𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒊 -

"Whats taking so loooOooOOoOong" I said as I waited on top of the Tallest Building in an Abandoned Town, My Feet dangling off the Edge as I wait for ANYONE to arrive. "Fuck it noone is coming" I said as I stood up and started walking only to hear rustling from behind me.

I looked behind me and I see 1.. no 3.. no 11 People! While looking at the 11 People, I somehow felt this weird feeling in my Body but I ignored it. Once they stepped out I was delighted.

"Demon Slayers! Its a pleasure to meet you!" I said while they look at me with a worried expression. I look.. different. (You can choose what your outfit looks like and Keep in mind you have the Marks on your Face)

"Y/N YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!" a Girl with Pink and Green Hair shouted "Y/N? Who is Y/N? Have you forgotten my Name? My Name is Mizuki!" I said "Y/- I mean Mizuki come down here!" The Girl said again. "Alright" I said and jumped down landing on the Ground.

I looked at all these People, so many yet so familiar, But one caught my Eye. It was someone with dark Blue Beautiful Eyes and a Mismatched Outfit, my Eyes widen at the Sight.

"Giyuu! Its really you!" I said running up to the Male and trapping him in a Hug, everyone else holding their Blades out pointing towards me, I could feel Giyuu's Body tense up at my sudden actions.

I pulled away from the Hug and looked at Giyuu "I'll spare you since I like you" I said grinning at him. I looked at the other Demon Slayers, "So, shall we get started?" I said "gladly" a Man with a Fire themed Outfit said holding onto his Blade. "Alright then" I said as I jumped into the Sky ontop of a Building.

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐭 - 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲

~ 🖤 ~

Bored bored bored bored bored

bored bored bored bored bored

HOMESCAPES YOU SON OF A BITCH WHY WONT YOU LET ME PASS LEVEL 228 MOTHER FUCKER

I AM FINALLY AWAKE I was sleeping until Noon