ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ?

Me and Nezuko were still running away from Giyuu, we ran into a Corner and hid away from him as he ran past us. "I think we lost him" I whispered to Nezuko "Go to Tanjiro, I'll be there shortly if Giyuu doesn't find me" I whispered and Nezuko nodded, running off into the Hallways.

I looked left and right checking if Giyuu is in sight but no sign of him at all. That is until I felt a Presence behind me. I looked behind me and saw.. Giyuu.

"AHHHH" I screamed as I tried to run away from him BUUUUUUUT I was too slow as he tackled me in a Hug making us fall to the Ground. "I got you" he said as he tightens his Arms around me "God you are very clingy since.. What are we?" I asked.

"Well.. do you.. want to be my mine?" he asked, I smiled brightly "Of course!" I said as I hugged him tight. As we let go of the Hug and stood up, Giyuu then said "Should we eat Breakfast now?" "Y e s" I said as we made our way to ✨B R E A K F A S T✨

As we entered the Room, we saw Tanjiro and Nezuko already eating "Goodmorning Tomioka-san, Y/N-san!" he said until he noticed we are holding Hands. "Oh? Am I witnessing something?" Tanjiro said smiling.

"Actually, me and Giyuu are together" I said sitting down "Thats wonderful! I was honestly waiting for it" Tanjiro said as I choked on my Food "You WHAT?! YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME!? I'LL KILL YOU.. after I eat" I said.

"Alright" Tanjiro said giggling "How are you doing Nezuko?" I asked "Are you just gonna forget what happened earlier?" she said "y e s" "o k a y? Im doing great, Im still trying to get the Hang of it" She said "Thats nice to hear" I said as I continued to eat.

After Breakfast, we all packed our Belongings so we can go back to the Corps. I was packing all of my Belongings I left here, I got my Sword and my Bag and waited for the others to finish.

Once everyone is ready, we headed for the Door where lady Tamayo and Yushiro is. "We wish you goodluck for the Future" Lady Tamayo said "Thank you" We said. while I was passing by Yushiro, I whispered something in his Ear "Tell Lady Tamayo about your Feelings" Yushiro looks like he had seen a Ghost as I giggled at him.

2 Days later, we have arrived back at the Corps. "Its awfully quiet" I said looking around for ANYONE. "I agree" Giyuu said holding onto my Hand tighter. We got closer and closer into the Butterfly Estate, Tanjiro opened the Door, only for us to be surprised.

~ 🖤 ~

ENJOY THE GIYUU FLUFF