ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʏ/ɴ

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐭 - 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲

This Blood Demon Art is a bit different but special, Once someone hears the Demon sing any Song, they will faint, But will only be passed out for a bit. Of course since this is a Demon, each Palm of the Hand holds a matching power when cut.

When the Left Palm gets cut, even the tiniest little cut will do a lot of Damage. When a drop of Blood from the Left Palm comes in Contact with anyone's Skin, they will be sleeping and cannot be awaken until the Demon drops another drop of Blood on them with the same Palm to awake them.

When the Right Palm gets cut and the Blood comes in contact with anyone's Skin, it will lead to Death and cannot be Irreversible.

~ 🖤 ~

"Mind covering your Ears would ya Giyuu?" I said as I looked at him, Instead he didnt do anything but just stare at me. "Alright then" I said.

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐭 - 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲

One by one, Demon Slayers are falling, but sadly not all, The ones still standing is a white Haired Man, a Man with scars all over his Body, a Man with Fire themed everything, a Girl with a Butterfly Outfit and my precious Giyuu.

"You all are smart, but not Smart enough" I said as I jumped off the Building to be closer to them. "Why are you doing this?" the Man with a Fire themed outfit said "Why am I doing this? Hmmm" I said while thinking.

One of them decided to blow a Strike on me while I was distracted, "too slow" I said as I quickly moved out of the Way but I got a little cut on my Hand. "Aww no" I said looking at the cut "This wont be enough Blood" I said grinning and running away from the Demon Slayers to the ones who Fainted.

"My my, so many Demon Slayers about to lose their Lives." I said putting my Right Hand above a Boy with Hanafuda Earrings, but someone pushed me out of the way, I looked up and see Giyuu. "Awww do you care about this Boy more than me Giyuu?" I said, no response.

"That is quite rude from you Giyuu, I thought you were my Friend" I said. The Fighting continued, most of them woke up and helped the others but I still overpower them all.

"Y/N-san stop fighting us!" A Butterfly Girl said "Stop calling me Y/N! I am not Y/N!" I said fighting a Boar headed Man. "Why are you doing this?!" The Girl said.

"TO GET MY REVENGE!"

~ 🖤 ~

My Google Search History:

How to kill Anna ####### from my Class she is fucking annoying and I want to know who cloned me and made me uglier and copies everything I do and I only met her once so how do I do it.