ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 1

2 Days have passed and no Words have been spoken. It kind of felt like an Awkward Silence but at the same time not, only for it to be interrupted by Giyuu's Words.

"Why are you hiding your Identity?" the Water Hashira asked the Moon Hashira, "I dont want to answer that" The Moon Hashira replied, Silence the only thing being heard afterwards.

It was Night Time, Me and Giyuu stopped by a near Village to rest before our Journey tomorrow Morning, but since the Demon Slayer Corps is being kept a Secret, we had to hide our Nichirin Blades knowing it will catch Attention.

Me and Giyuu hid our Nichirin Blades and entered the small Village, we looked around and spotted a little Hotel, so we went inside.

"Hello there, how may I help?" the Receptionist said "We want a Room for 2" Giyuu said "Sure thing! That will be 4500 Yen!" (41.47 US Dollars I think) The Receptionist said.

I wanted to help pay Giyuu for the Room but I was too late, "Here is your Key and your Room is at the 2nd Floor Number 38" Giyuu nodded and we left.

"Why didnt you let me pay" I said "I already paid" "But you didnt let me help you pay" I said "No need" he said and opened the Door to our Room.

There were 2 Beds, a Bathroom and a Desk for our Stuff. We got our Nichirin Blades and placed them on the Table along with our Belongings.

It was getting late and I was getting tired, "Im going to change in the Bathroom, if you need me just Knock" I said and closed the Bathroom door with my Night Clothes in my Hand.

While I was changing I heard a Knock at the Door "Are you hungry?" I heard Giyuu say from the other side, "a bit" I said and continued changing. After I finished changing I left the Bathroom and placed my Haori near my Bag on the Desk.

I felt someone tap on my Shoulder, I turned my Head and it was Giyuu, he was holding a Onigiri. "Thank you" I said and got the Onigiri from his Hand.

I wanted to eat by the Window, so I did. I pulled up my Mask a bit only showing my Mouth and ate the Onigiri while watching the View from the Window. I could feel a cold stare from behind me, I looked around and see Giyuu staring at me.

"Is something wrong?" I said forgetting my Mouth is showing. No response. I walked up to Giyuu waving my Hand infront of his face "Hello? Are you alright?" I said, still no response. "Giyuu?" finally he shaked his Head snapping out of his Cold Stare and looked at me.

"Is everything Alright?" I asked him "Yeah, sorry about that." He said and continued eating his Onigiri. "Okay" I said and continued eating my Onigiri. Once I finished eating my Onigiri, I lowered my mask covering my whole Face then I washed my Hands and sat down on my Bed. fuck.

I usually sleep alone, now that Im in a Room with Giyuu, he might see me without my Mask. "Uh Giyuu, I'll put my Mask here" I said pointing to a Nightstand that is next to my Bed. "But I want you to not look at my Face at any Cost" I said and turned around taking off my Mask placing it on the Desk and carefully got inside the Blankets covering my Face while facing away from his gaze.

I soon fell asleep knowing I can trust Giyuu and that he wont try anything.