ᴍᴜᴢᴀɴ ᴋɪʙᴜᴛꜱᴜᴊɪ

A few Months have passed, I was doing great, I was very close with Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke, even if they have Missions I was always excited when they come back. Tanjiro even introduced me to Nezuko, a very sweet girl. I was also getting closer to Giyuu.

But today is different.

Today I was eating with the Hashiras and the Trio, Some are talking and the rest are eating, until we heard a Kasugai Crow fly into the Dining Room. "CAW CAW! CAW CAW! I SAW MUZAN KIBUTSUJI! I SAW MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!" Tanjiro's Crow said.

"Kibutsuji?!" The Sound Hashira Tengen said "YES! FOLLOW ME!" Tanjiro's Crow said flying outside. Everyone quickly got they're stuff for the Fight and left the Demon Slayer Corps following the Crow.

For I, I was nervous of seeing Muzan, Hell I defeated many Demons, but this, this is different. We all ran into the Night following the Crow to where Muzan is.

It took a while but we arrived, we saw Muzan, he seemed like he was waiting for us. "What do you want!?" Tanjiro screamed at Muzan "Oh Nothing" Muzan said "Then why are you here!?" Gyomei said "To do this" Muzan said.

Suddenly Demons appeared taking away our Blades strangling and freezing us making it unable to move. "Bring this one to me" Muzan said pointing at me, The Demon then walked up to Muzan handing me over to him.

"Have any of you wondered why poor little Y/N always wears a Mask, well here is why" he said about to take my Mask off "NO YOU CANT DO THAT" I yelled But it was too late, he took off my Mask revealing my Identity to others. Gasps could be heard here and there.

I had Stars and Crescents on my Cheeks and a Star on my Forehead.

"Does anyone recognize this Face" Muzan said looking at me "Y/N isnt an ordinary Human

"Does anyone recognize this Face" Muzan said looking at me "Y/N isnt an ordinary Human." "STOP IT" I yelled "What do you mean she isnt an ordinary Human!?" Rengoku said. 

"Y/N was once a Demon."

~ 🖤 ~

This part is kinda cringey to write and sounds embarrassing and dramatic to me but oh well 😀