PART - 24 (PROMISE)

Guys pleases do in line comments... do vote n follow...

Happy reading guys.... enjoy....😊

______________________

Vikram also came there with his friend Sheetal... Who is also Sid's friend.. Who have a big time crush on him..( ab hamara ladka hai hi aisa..😁)

Sid- Vikram tu aa gaya...while hugging him..

Vikram- Tune bulaya toh ana hi tha..

Sheetal- Hey Sid how are you..? While hugging him..

Which someone didn't like it.. any guesses...? Yes, Sana baby aur kon..😜

Sid- I am good you say... while breaking the hug..

Sheetal- I am good yaar..

Sid- Hey guys meet my friend Sheetal..

All meet with eo.. All were having good times expect one... That's none other than our Sana baby.. As Sid was busy with Sheetal. As they meet after a long time..😂😂

Priya noticed that Sana was giving look to Sid & Sheetal... So, she asked her...

Priya- Kya hua.. Aise muh kyu sada hua hai teri..?

Sana- Kaha... Nahi toh.. Kuch bhi nahi hua hai...

Priya- Toh enjoy kyu nahi kar rahi hai.. chup chap ek jagah pe khada hai.. jaa dance kar..

Sana- Tu kar (in mind) .. Nahi mood nahi hai..

Priya- Chal thik hai.. But dekh Dr. Sid kitna enjoy kar rahe hai... Apni friend Sheetal ke saath...Aur tu bhi kar Baby ke saath.. Itne din baad mila hai.. phir kab milega pata nahi..

Sana- Hmm.. with a fake smile.. then she saw that Sid is going on dance floor with Sheetal...😂😂

Actually.. He wasn't ready to go but Sheetal forcefully dragged him to dance with her..

Sana- Chal dance karte hai.. bohot bore ho rahi hu.. seeing them dancing..

Priya- Haan..😶 But tune toh bola.. then she saw Sid & Sheetal on dance floor... n she understand that why she wants to go.. haan chal..

Both went to dance floor... Sid was dancing with Sheetal... seeing this Sana went to Rahul.. and asked him for dance.. As she knows Sid don't like Rahul at all... Rahul agreed to dance with her...

Sana- Rahul.. Will you dance with me..? Forwarded her hand..

Rahul- Oh God.. She wants to dance with me...in mind... (bande ke maan me laddu futa..😝)  Sure Sana... n he holds her hand... n went to dance floor...

Now Sana & Rahul was dancing... Rahul's one hand on her waste.. Her one hand was on Rahul's shoulder n their other hand was intertwined.. they were dancing maintaining distance...

When Sid saw that Sana is dancing with Rahul.. His blood boiled... Then he start dancing with Sheetal little bit closely.. n seeing this.. Sana also start dancing closely with Rahul...
(hurt game start..😉)

While dancing Sheetal gets cozy with Sid n was touching his face sensualy... Sid was feeling very uncomfortable but as he wants to make Sana jealous... So, he was dancing with her... Seeing all this.. Sana left from there in anger... jerking Rahul

(Hamesha Sid hi kyu.. Why not Sana.. hamari chodi chodo se kam hai ke..😂)

Priya saw this n went after her...

After sometime Sid noticed that Sana was not there... Only Rahul who was in shock (now don't ask me why..😂) by this he look towards main door n saw Sana left from there with a sad face... He jerked off Sheetal n left from there... not before.. warning her not to do all these ever again... (yaar friend hai uska samjho...😌)

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें