PART- 41 (FEELING GUILTY)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment n vote...😊❤

___________________________

He made her lay down on the bed.. And was rubbing her hands continuously... Seeing his condition Dr. Naina comes to treat Sana... And asked Sidharth to calm down.. as he was panicking too much..

Naina- Dr. Sid please calm down.. Main treat kar rahi hu naa..

Sid- Kya relax relax laga rakha hai...? Can't you see she is not in her sence...? Please jo bhi karna hai zaldi karo... Nahi toh main karta hu.

Seeing him I mean The Dr. Sidharth Shukla like this for a girl she was in shock... as she never saw him like this before for anyone.. rather than him mom. So, she understand that Sana is very important for him. And she had a heartbreak.💔 Then she said seeing his condition...

Naina- Calm down Dr. Sid. Let me check her please .. n she started doing her treatment..

After finishing her treatment she was about to say something when Sidhath asked her about Sana impatiently....

Sid- Kab hosh ayega...? (He knows but as he is panicking thats why he is asking)

Naina- Dr. Sid please relax. She is totally fine now. Usko injection de dia hai maine... 1hr baad hosh aa jayega... You please relax and sit beside her... n she left them alone...with a heavy heart..💔

Sidharth sit beside her... holding her hand tightly in his hand...while kissing it with teary eye....

Sid- Kya hogaya hai baby..? Kuch time pehle bhi tum ek dam thik thi... achanak yeh sab hogaya hai... Tumne kyu nahi bataya that you have Nyctophobia.. (Andhere se dar)

That time Rahul & Priya comes to see her... Seeing their friend like this both were feeling guilty... for agreeing with her stupid plan... and also seeing Sidharth like this....

Priya- Dr. Sid ... Sana kaisi hai?

Rahul- Hosh kab ayega?

Listening their voice he looked at them n told them she is fine... n will weak up after an hour. Then he remembered the word "plan" when they were stuck in that lift....n thought to ask them... before she weaks up... As if she weaks up then... No one will tell him the truth.

Sid- Kis plan ki baat kar rahe the tum dono tab?

Listening this both Priya & Rahul looked at each other... As if he comes to know about it. They are gone including Sana.. Specially whatever happened to her..... Seeing their reaction Sid again said in a stern voice.

Sid- Tell me the plan .... otherwise you don't know me... what I will do ... So, it will be better tell me the plan... And yes sach bolna...nahi toh mujhse bura koie nahi hoga....

Rahul- Woh... Dr. Sid... nervously..

Sid- Priya, Can you please you tell me? Clearly? emphasising the word "clearly". giving a death glare to Rahul..by this he gets mum..😂

Priya saw this n chucked.. Then she looked at Sid... Who was giving her a look.. "Ab bologe bhi yah nahi" 😂 Then... she said...

Priya- Sorry. Yes, woh Dr. Sid.. Sana ne kaal raat ko ek plan bola hume to make you confess your love for her...

Sid- (This girl.. in mind) Plan kya tha..? trying to be calm... As he knows his gadhi baby well.. that her plan will be a stupid one...

Rahul- Usne bola ke... n Sid give him a look "Did I asked you to tell me?" He again become mum...😂 (yeh pitega kisi din..😂)

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें