PART- 71 (LOVE TO TEASE YOU)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

Sana was hoping that one day he will tell her about his past... Why he hates woman so much now.. But leaving this thought she congratulate him for getting the land... "Congratulations baby.." said excitedly and gave him a kiss on his cheeks lovingly.. He was about to say thank you to her.. When he got a message from his lawyer Tiwari.. He send him that number to him.. Seeing that Sid was smiling that now finally he will meet him... 

Seeing him smiling looking at his phone she asked him.. "Kya dekh ke smile kar raha hai..? Kahi teri ex girlfriend ne message toh nahi kia naa?" Jokingly...  sitting next to him on the bed..

"Kya bakwas kar rahi hai bey.. Mera kaha se ex girlfriend ayega.. Mera toh koie girlfriend tha hi nahi gadhi.. bola toh tha tereko.. bakwas karti rehti hai hamesha.." said rolling his eyes..

"Main mazak kar rahi thi bebu... Bata naa ab.. kya hai phir.. Itna khush hai.. Upar se smile kar raha hai phone ko dekh ke.. Agar kuch personal naa hua toh.." said with a puppy face..

"Nautanki.. come here.." opening his arm and asking her to sit on his lap... He holds her hand and taking her on his lap.. She adjust herself comfortably on his lap.. Her back was facing his front.. He holds her waist tightly in his arms...resting his chin on her shoulder.. inhaling the most addictive scent which is her sweet scent which always gives him immense peace...

"Haan toh kya bol rahi thi tum gadho ki tarah... Personal naa ho toh.. Abey gadhi.. personal kya hai bey.. Jo mera hai woh sab tera bhi hai...  Aur maine tujhe khud par aur mere chizo par pura haq dia hai... Toh age se yeh sab faltu bakwas mat karna mere samne samjhme aya.." said in dominating tone.. and she nodded her head positively like a baby..

"Ek baat bolu.." getting emotional.. He just humm... muzzleing his nose in the crook of her neck.. making her breath hitched.. "Tu itna accha kyu hai?" He chuckled listening this..as she often says it.. "Hans kyu raha hai maine koie joke mara hai kya?" Confusingly leaning against his hard chest raising her face up.. So that she can see him.. "Tu yeh baat aaj kaal kuch zyada hi nahi bolne lagi hai.. iss liye.." and again laughed..

"Haan toh..!! Tu karta hi hai aisa kaam ki mujhe bolna padhta hai tujhe hamesha.. Aur jitni bar teri shakal dekhti hu naa, tere shakal pe hi pyaar ata hai.. Iss me main kya karu.. ?" Making a cute pouty face looking absolutely adorable.. He had an urged to kiss her pouty lips.. So, without thinking much he lean towards her and kissed on her pouty lips for some second..

"You are so cute baccha.." breaking the kiss.. making her frown by this.. Seeing her face he chuckled.. He forward his in the front of her showing his phone to her..." Haan toh yeh dekho.." Seeing the name and the number Sana become shocked... " Papa ji..!?"

"Kya? " he said confusingly looking at her.. Well it was her father... with whom he was fighting for that land and wanna meet him.. "Yeh mere papa ji ka number hai pagal..." pointing at his phone's screen.. "Kya? Mr. Gill.. I mean Mr. Sukhwinder Gill tere papa ji hai?" Shockingly ..

"Haan.. Tere paas papa ji ka number kaise?" Curiously.. "Woh hua youn ki... " then he told her all the things happened in the past about the land.. "Wow! Sahi hai yaar matlab kya intro hai damad aur sasur ka.." said while giggling..

"Mr. Gill sach me tere papa ji hai?" still in disbelief.. "Haan baba, Ab kya meri birth certificate dekhna hai tujhe tab manega tu pagal admi?" Said rolling her eyes.. "Nahi.. I mean duniya kitni choti hai naa, baby..?" In amusement.. "Haan yaar.. kis ko pata tha mera khasam aur papa ji aise milenge.." while smiling..

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें