PART- 99 (GOA WALE BEACH) 🏖🌊

NOTE: Maine socha tha 100 part me khatam kar dungi.. But agar karungi toh bohot rush me hoga sab kuch... I mean end kharab hojayega story ka.. Lagega train chut rahi ho..😂😂 Iss liye maine soch let's not do it... Let's write it in a good way... Hope you guys won't mind it agar 100 ke badle 104-105 parts hojaye toh...😜

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

____________________

4 months later....

Now Shehnaaz has completed her MS last month and as decide before that when she will finish her MS they will get married asap... So, today SM called the Pandit for the best wedding dates (Shubh din) for them when they can get married... And Pandit ji told them 2 dates... One after 3 days and another after 2 weeks... So, both the families went for the second one as after 3 days it too close and they will get very less time for preparation for the wedding functions...

And week was also very important for Sidharth and both the families... As the deam of his father has finally been completed.. The hospital is all ready now... It's a five storied building with 250 beds with all kind of treatments & facilities are available but specially for heart patients... Sidharth kept the name of the hospital after his father "Arvind Shukla Hospital"... Today they did a havan/puja there with both the families.... But hospital's opening will be after SidNaaz wedding...

Now lets come back to the wedding...🤭

Both the families decide that they will do a mix of both the traditions... Like both Punjabi & Hindu rituals.. And Shehnaaz wants a destination beach wedding... And Shehnaaz wants something and her Sidharth won't fulfil it that's not possible... So, they decide that they will marry in Goa... Which they will go next week... Where they will stay for 5 days 4 nights... Now for a week they are busy buying all the wedding ceremony dresses & other necessary stuffs... All the invitations are send.. Well it will be a cosy wedding only both the families with some close relatives & their close friends...

Sid- Was it necessary hum matching outfits le har function me...?

Sana- Haan.. Maine bol dia naa baat khatam yahi pe... Aur waise bhi maine sab kuch soch samajh ke hi choose kia hai..said with a smirk

Writer: Meri mehnat kitna time laga dhundne me...😭😭

Sid- Thik hai..

ShM- Sana puttar... Tu sare dresses ek bar try kar fittings ke liye... Baad me time nahi milega..

Sana- Thik hai mummy....

Sid- Wow! Mast fashion show hoga ab... said excitedly making all laugh..

Sana- Sidharth tu pagal hai kuch bhi bolta hai... Aur hamesha beizzati karata hai.. Meri juloos nikalta hai hamesha.. said angrily

Sid- Abey isme beizzati kya hai.. Haad hai matlab... said rolling his eyes

Sana- Sab hans rahe the tere chakkar me.. said with a smirk

Sid- Yaar paka mat.. Aur chup chap show chalu kar..

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें