PART- 86 ( HIS PAST REVEALED)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

Shehnaaz went to the girl and said... "Tumhe kya laga tha main tumhe trust karungi just because you are a girl.. Tum jaisi aurat hi hum aurato ke liye ek kalank hai..  Jo sirf chand paiso ke liye aise shareef logo ko fasate ho apne faide ke liye.. Aur #MeToo ko ek auzar (weapon) ki tarah use karte ho unke liye.. So, let me tell you #MeToo koie auzar nahi hai aurato ke liye jisse tum kisi shareef aur innocent mard (man) ko fasane ke liye use karo... Just for some money..." said in disgus making everyone feel guilty...

"Bohot ladkiya hai jiske saath sach me aisa roz hota hai.. Jo log thik se samne ake bol bhi nahi pate hai.. Because of family pressure, family ke reputation, society ke log kya bolenge, unko judge karenge.. Iske liye yeh #MeToo wala innicieate lia hai Gov't ne.. So, that ladkiyon ki dabi hui awaz bahar aye.. I think you should ashamed of yourself to called yourself a woman..." said in cold voice to the girl who was now feeling ashamed of herself.. And all the people who were present in at the party..

"I'm sorry.." the girl said in guilt.. "Mujhe sorry mat bolo jiske saath galat kia hai usko bolo.. Agar woh maaf kar deta hai toh thik hai.. Otherwise.." said in cold voice... The girl went to Sidharth and said.. "I'm sorry but main majboor thi.. Meri maa ki tabiyat bohot kharab hai.. Unke heart me blockage hai.. Aur blood ka flow..." said in stammering voice while crying... "Aur unke treatment ke liye mujhe paise chahiye the... Iss liye maine aisa kia.. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.." said folding her hands infront of him while crying... Listening her side of story both Sidharth and Shehnaaz felt bad for the girl and got angry at Aryaan who stoop so low that he used helpless people for his wrong motive..

"It's okay.. But next time se aisa mat karna kisi ke saath.." Sidharth said in soft voice.. "Ji.." said still crying... "Aur yeh lo mera number kaal contact karna mujhe aur apne maa ko hospital leke ana thik hai.. Main sab dekh lunga..." said giving his visiting card to her making her and everyone shocked that with whom she did so wrong still he was helping her... "Thank you.. And I'm sorry again jo ap jaise bhagwan ko maine.. I'm really sorry..." said in guilt while crying... "It's okay.. Aur main koie bhagwan nahi hu.. I'm a cardiologist matlab Dil ka doctor hu... And it's my duty to help her..." said with a warm smile..

"Oooh! Accha.." listening that he a cardiologist.. "Aur kuch accha kaam karo.. Maa ko proud feel karao naki yeh sab... Padhai kia hai tumne..?" "Ji.. 12th tak kia hai.." said in soft voice.. "Good, kaal ana hospital.. Main koie kaam dekhta hu tumhare liye..." said making her shocked again and her guilt was so high right now for that she again apologised to him for her actions.. "Ab sorry bolna band karo aur  yeh lo.." said with a smile giving her a good amount of money.. By this she gets confused "Medicine kharid lena.. Aur kuch fruits bhi.." "Ap sach me bohot acche hai.. " the girl said in wonder with a smile... And left from there...

Seeing these one person was very proud that was his Shehnaaz.. Who was looking at him with so much love, adoration and respect... She was so damn proud of him... She can't even explain it... When Shehnaaz noticed that Natasha was about to leave from there... So, she quickly went to her to stop her... "Aur tum ruko.." Seeing this Sidharth flown & Natasha became shocked..

"Mujhe nahi pata tunhara aur mere Sidharth ka kya past hai... But ek chiz bolugi phirse.. I'm sure jaise aaj woh sahi hai.. Tab bhi mera Sidharth sahi tha... Aur haan STAY AWAY FROM MY SIDHARTH.. UNDERSTAND.." saying this she holds his hand in her and started to leave... When Aryaan said.. "I will make sure of it that no one will invest in your hospital.." Aryaan said with an evil smirk still lying on the floor.. "And I'll make sure you rot in jail.." Sidharth said angrily and left...

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें