PART- 46 (ARE YOU....!?)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment n vote...😊❤

___________________________

NEXT DAY... 31st December.

As Sid will confess his love for her... So, he lied to her that... there comes an emergency case... So, he have to go to hospital... and will be back in the night.. By this Sana also wanted to go with him.. But he denied for it and told her to stay here and enjoy with their friends.. By this she become sad.. The whole day Sana was missing him a lot...

On the other side Sid got busy to give his baby the biggest surprise... He was very excited plus nervous as expressing his feelings to someone is not his cup of tea! But now he will do it for his Naaz.. his baby .. his world.. his  everything.    He himself did all the arrangements...

Everybody was chit chating... When Vikram asked all of them to get ready for the party.. As now it's 9pm...

Vikram- Guys go n get ready... Now it's party time.... Already 9 baj gaye hai... 10pm se party karenge...

Sana- Kya yaar.. yaha ghad pe hi toh party karenge.. konsa bahar jana hai.. jo ready honge.

Priya- Kaisi baate kar rahi hai tu.. Party hai toh thoda ready hoja yaar.. please!

Sana- Okay fine..

All went to get ready.. Sana also went to get ready with a heavy heart... As Sidharth didn't come back yet.. Which made her more sad. She went in her room and was about to open her bag to get a dress for the party.

Sana- Yaar.. Kya pehnu.. party type kuch dhang ka hai hi nahi..😔

At the same time a message popped in on her phone... As she sees the name of the massage her lips carves into a smile. Yes, it was a message from her Sidharth. She picked up her phone and started to read the message.. send by him..

Everybody was in the hall and was waiting for our SidNaaz... At that time Sana came downstair looking absolutely beautiful and hot... Everybody was looking at her being mesmerized.. Specially Rahul.. Who was gwaking at her... Which didn't go unnoticed by  Priya... All were praising her... that she is looking very beautiful.

I already told you guys I'm not good at describing dresses..😌 So, here is the pic of that beautiful dress. Well Sana will look hot n sexy in this gown..🤤🔥

Sana was looking for Sidharth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sana was looking for Sidharth.. Who still didn't come back... making her more sad...

Sana- Where are you Bebu? (She messaged him)

"I am here, baby." a voice came from behind.. Yes, It was Sidharth...❤

Sana looked at the direction and a huge smile comes on her face ... As she sees him... She couldn't stop herself from drooling him as he was wearing a white T-shirt with black blazer and blue demin. Looking absolutely hot n handsome...🤤🔥

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें