PART- 65 (BOLD WHO??)

Well guys... Iss part ke baad ek note ayega.. Kuch important baat bolna hai.. So, plz do read that too.. And why I gave late update woh bhi waha bol dungi... And sorry for way too late update..🤗

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, vote n follow me..😊❤

___________________________

Next moment she took his lips for a deep passionate kiss.. First he was shocked but soon he also reciprocate the kiss with same intensity.... After 10min they broke the kiss getting breathless catching some air..

Sana- Main teri hi hu.. sirf teri.. n give a peack on his lips..n he smiled blissfully..

She again took his lips for a quick kiss... After breaking the kiss she said while taking deep breath.. " Yeh kaal raat ka jo kiss pending tha woh tha." and winked at him. And he smiled like an idiot.

_________

Sid- Chalo mere saath..

Sana- Kaha? Confusingly

Sid- Surprise!

She asked him about the surprise like an excited kid.. but as always he denied to say something....

Sana- But...

Sid- No if no but nothing.. Chalo naa baba.. n dragged her out with him...

Both went to Asha orphanage.. seeing that Sana become shocked and asked him... "Hum yaha?"  Shockingly

Sid- Well hum yaha baccho ke saath time spend karne aye hai.. Aur unke saath masti bhi karenge... aur tera birthday bhi celebrate karenge inn logo ke saath.. what say? And smiled looking at her.. who was emotional right now..

Sana- Tujhe pata main .... before she could complete he cuts her in between..

Sid- I know... Tu har saal aise hi tere birthday ke din ashram ke baccho ke saath time spend karti hai.. Aur apna birthday manati hai..

Sana- Haan.. Tujhe kaise pata? Confusingly

Sid- Mere khabri hai usne bola... n winked at her making her chuckled..

Sana- Accha.. Uss khote ne bola tujhe..n laughed

Sid- Haan... Aur usko khota mat bula samjhi.. Ab chal... getting out of the car..

Sana- Woh khota hi hai.. huhh... n went inside the orphanage..

They both spend a great time with the kids n Asha bua.. They had their lunch with them.. cut a cake with them... they all were singing birthday song for her... SidNaaz gave lots of gifts to them... they also gave her some hand made gift made by them.. Which was a beautiful dance performance.. Which made her emotional .. And Sid become shocked seeing her emotional... n was consoling her rubbing her back ..

Sid- Kya hua darling..? Tu thik hai..?

Sana- Sorry! Kuch nahi.. bas thoda emotional hogayi thi.. itna pyaar dekh ke... cleaning her teary eyes and face...

Sid- Accha thik hai.. Aur waise bhi emotional hona koie paap nahi hai.. thik hai... Sorry mat bolo... pagal ladki..

Asha bua found something fishy about them... As they were behaving little diffrent from their last visit.. diffrent in a positive way.. They become more touchy.. stealing glance of each other.. passing smile.. and a diffrent glow was on their face... And she suspected them been in love with each other long ago.. She thought maybe they finally confessed their love to each other.. So, she asked them to clear about her doubt.. First they denied but later they confessed them been in love with each other.. And now they are togather.. Listening this she become super happy.. And gave blessings to them... When Pari comes there to tease them ..

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें