PART - 35 (OH GOD..! SAVE ME)

Happy reading guys... enjoy...

___________________________

Sid- Shehnaaz.. Car me behtho plz.. ghad chalte hai...

Sana- Sshhh... Mr. Akdu... putting her index finger on his lips n she went near his ear...

Sid- Kya kar.... n he stopped talking as he felt her hot breath falling on his neck... giving chill in his spine.. He closed his eyes in response...

Sana- Tu mera hai thik hai, aur tu mera hi hai, main phaad ke rakh dungi sabko yahan pe... lagi samajh..?  in warning voice...

Sid felt a diffrent kind of sukoon... like he have won the whole world.. n smiled broadly... listening her words.... Then he remembered when they met on the airport she said it to him... That she will say it to him... If in future she will fall in love with him.....

Sana moved away from him... and said..

Sana- Agar main tujhe uss chudel ke aas paas bhi dekha.. toh dekh lena main kya karti hu...

By this Sidharth comes on earth.. and said..

Sid- Kya karegi bol...? (He knows the answer but still wanna hear it from her...)

Sana- Muh tod dungi... angrily..

Sid- Kis ka Dr. Naina ka..? With a smile on his face

Sana- Haan.. Uss chudel ko toh maungi hi saath saath tereko bhi...😠

Sid- Okay mate nahi ane dunga usko mere paas... Ab thik hai.. (smiling)

Sana- Haan.. n hugged him.. He also hugged her back... Tu mujhe hurt nahi karega na..?

Sid- Kabhi nahi meri jaan.. and kissed on her forehead... giving her a promise that he will never hurt her..❤ Accha ab chal car me beth.. You are totally drunk baby...

Sana- Mujhe utha ke le jaa.. opening her arms..😂

Sid- Abe gadhi.. Car me jana hai.. Car me beth..🤦‍♂️

Sana- Toh behta de mujhe... please Bebu.. puppy face..

Sid- Fine..

And he made her sit in passenger sit.. and was thinking...Ab kuch aur na kare yeh... n starts driving.....(Abhi toh party shuru hui hai..😉)

After sometime...

Sana- Stop the car...  in a loud voice.. scarring the shit out of him... 😂

Sid- What happend..? (Worriedly) 

Sana- I said stop the car.. shouting..😂

Sid- (stopped the car) Okay fine.. Now plz tell me what happend baby..?

Sana was pointing her finger outside.... then he looked at the direction she was pointing... seeing that thing he face palmed.. n give her a like seriously wala look... By this she made a puppy face..

Sana- Please bebu.. making a puppy face with a cute pout... ( Shukla ji full on dead..)

Sid- Aaaghh... fine.. Ice cream bhukkar.. (yes that was an ice cream shop..) and went to get her favourite chocolate flavour ice ...😋

After sometime he came back with her ice cream n was going to give her but she snatched it from his hand and started to eat like a baby.. leaving him shocked... Sid moved his head in disbelief... that in some time she is going to be a Cardiothoracic Surgeon.. But still she is behaving  like a baby... n smiled looking at her..

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें